Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

that's right ZepRex!!!

I don't think that the comment from clw was meant that way. Seeing Robert with Patty causes jealousy amongst some of us, sometimes..Not in a bad way, just in a playful he's mine-manner.. :bubble: ..there'd be nothing further from our minds..I think we all wanna see him happy and as long as she makes him happy it's alright..if she breaks his heart though she'll be burning in hell :heartbreaker::superman:

Well I think they look good together, Patty seems a quite level headed person and that's a good thing for Robert

They seem to be really happy and I think that's great. I don't mind the fantasies that some on here have about him, it would be nice if people weren't derogatory about her though. Oh well, everyone's got their opinion. Thanks again for the cool pictures everyone :)

They seem to be really happy and I think that's great. I don't mind the fantasies that some on here have about him, it would be nice if people weren't derogatory about her though. Oh well, everyone's got their opinion. Thanks again for the cool pictures everyone :)

Couldn't agree more. Except maybe for the fantasies. It makes this thread really hard to read at times.

I like Patty, I remember once saw her with Robert and BOJ and admiring a pair of knee length red boots she was wearing that night, I thought they were utterly georgous...sorry just rambling here a bit :)

Robert is a smart, mature guy who is obviously comfortable with himself. Most rock stars his age are still trying to turn back the clock and date women in their 20's, who just end up just taking all of their money. He obviously loves Patty for who she, and she him, which is awesome! Do I still wish I could go back in time a decade and get him in the sack? Sure. But that is never going to happen, unfortunately...LOL

I like Patty, I remember once saw her with Robert and BOJ and admiring a pair of knee length red boots she was wearing that night, I thought they were utterly georgous...sorry just rambling here a bit :)

I love those red boots she wore. Of course I'm a boot girl so I often enjoy their footwear.

Yep,honeydrip,we can just dream

Robert is a smart, mature guy who is obviously comfortable with himself. Most rock stars his age are still trying to turn back the clock and date women in their 20's, who just end up just taking all of their money. He obviously loves Patty for who she, and she him, which is awesome! Do I still wish I could go back in time a decade and get him in the sack? Sure. But that is never going to happen, unfortunately...LOL

He looks like his old self when laughing,I think if he shaved we would see that sexy chin dimple

Just in case yer missed 'em in the other thread, here's some more pics of Robert and his current lady love. :D

[some photos from the second Patty Griffin show of April 15th in Austin. This time for KGSR]

01_zps3b9a5eab.jpg

02_zps2f70f6c0.jpg

04_zps4b369b36.jpg

03_zps204e71b0.jpg

I had foot surgery so have to wait but really thinking of getting boots,just have to figure out what kind and color

I love those red boots she wore. Of course I'm a boot girl so I often enjoy their footwear.

I had foot surgery so have to wait but really thinking of getting boots,just have to figure out what kind and color

I love boots. They can do wonders for your legs in spite of covering them up lol. They also just make an outift sometimes. I really like black and red boots, brown depending on the shade. It really kinda depends on the outfit and the message you're trying to send :) Good luck on your recovery

I am starting to wonder if I will ever beable to wer a reg shoe again,I love black and wear it a lot so may get something like that,we have a western store that has tons,I am not sure if I should get high,mid or low boots,I think they would look neat with shorts and capris too

I love boots. They can do wonders for your legs in spite of covering them up lol. They also just make an outift sometimes. I really like black and red boots, brown depending on the shade. It really kinda depends on the outfit and the message you're trying to send :) Good luck on your recovery

As much as I would to wear a pair of heeled boots, I can't (due to RA). I have to stick to flat shoes :(. I think if my Rheumatologist was to

see me in a fab pair of kick ass heeled red boots, he'll go nuts at me

I would have to get a very low heal

As much as I would to wear a pair of heeled boots, I can't (due to RA). I have to stick to flat shoes :(. I think if my Rheumatologist was to
see me in a fab pair of kick ass heeled red boots, he'll go nuts at me

OMG,and I am having a weak moment,how can I make my dream come true!!

ej76gh.jpg

That butt is begging to be pinched and squeezed and smacked

ej76gh.jpg

That butt is begging to be pinched and squeezed and smacked