Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

No clw, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and I tend to get painful flareups in the tendons of my shoulders, I had to take today off from work because I didn't get any sleep last night and my shoulder this morning just locked

A baby! lol I wish, my bones feel like 96 instead of 36 as for the 70's sadly no, was far too little to remember so I was more an 80's child

hey,how do you get a graphic on your siggy..I cannot get it to work

Mine started hurting after I had babies

A baby! lol I wish, my bones feel like 96 instead of 36 as for the 70's sadly no, was far too little to remember so I was more an 80's child

Chris, look at #6892 (angelah's post)

Chris, look at #6892 (angelah's post)

[/quote

OMG,I love it and I amso afraid of him too,I am afraid what he will do to me!!! After I tell him what I am going to do to him...just peed my pants!!!

I can relate I have hypothyroidism,lupus and carpal tunnel which all contribute to the bone pain that I have and I'm 27. But I was diagnosed when I was 21.

I can relate I have hypothyroidism,lupus and carpal tunnel which all contribute to the bone pain that I have and I'm 27. But I was diagnosed when I was 21.

That is not fair to have all that and be that young,are you on medication