Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

That totally sucks LLH *hugs*, the rheumy last year thought I had carpal tunnel in my right thumb but it seems ok atm, I'm too on about 7-8 meds, methotrexate being the main one. Thankfully after the shoulder lock yesterday I can move it more freely today...for the moment

I think we have gone off the subject a wee bit here ladies...back to the greatest meds ever..Robert!

LOL,I bet Robert would not want us now if he read this BUT we still want him..do you think the 3of us can be nice and share him??

That totally sucks LLH *hugs*, the rheumy last year thought I had carpal tunnel in my right thumb but it seems ok atm, I'm too on about 7-8 meds, methotrexate being the main one. Thankfully after the shoulder lock yesterday I can move it more freely today...for the moment

I think we have gone off the subject a wee bit here ladies...back to the greatest meds ever..Robert!

*Hugs* to you as well, trust me I know the feeling. yeah i love getting my daily dose of Robert. :wub: *sighs*

i think the coat says 'Gibralter'. I have wondered what he has done with all his old clothes, and jewellery.

Wonder what that means,i hope he kept his stuff,bet it is in one of his homes,maybe England,wonder if he still has that farm from TSRTS...I would bet that Karac is buried there

7818450c.jpg Since its the weekend again :D

ahhh this is classic: For Badges Only!! Can I have a badge please??

the other day I was watching Starsky and Hutch (the series, not the movie) and they were in a hotel meeting up with a guy or something. As Starsky closed the door there was this huge poster of Robert right across the door!! I was so happy I cried^^ It was this poster:

1316.jpg

it was so strange to see this poster in a series from the 70's and then seeing Robert's face across my walls as well 36 years later...Quality just never ages..

Oh for neat!!!!!

ahhh this is classic: For Badges Only!! Can I have a badge please??

the other day I was watching Starsky and Hutch (the series, not the movie) and they were in a hotel meeting up with a guy or something. As Starsky closed the door there was this huge poster of Robert right across the door!! I was so happy I cried^^ It was this poster:

1316.jpg

it was so strange to see this poster in a series from the 70's and then seeing Robert's face across my walls as well 36 years later...Quality just never ages..