Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Oooh fluffy hair alert! Where's redhairedqueen when you need her? She's our resident Plantaide Hair Expert! :D

@clw - When the heck did you kidnap Robert to make him have dinner with you? *lol* Be gentle with him!

Edited by Percys_Plant

Oooh fluffy hair alert! Where's redhairedqueen when you need her? She's our resident Plantaide Hair Expert! :D

@clw - When the heck did you kidnap Robert to make him have dinner with you? *lol* Be gentle with him!

did somebody say something about fluffy hair? that hair needs a shampoo, conditioner, deep condonitioner, head and scalp massage pronto and guess who's doing his hair? Me! :D

Edited by redhairedqueen22

Ssh..hes still sleeping after a tough night..hahah..you guys can call me Chris,clw is my abbreviations as I sign in from facebook

And I am on my way to CLW for dinner, got to make sure she doesn't wear him out LOL.

I drove down to Austin,stalked him and grabbed him!!!!

As long you do not go as far as applying straightners to his locks!

I can become his personal hand/finger massager, moisturize, rub etc... making sure those little digits get a good pampering and in fact each plantaide can be asigned to different "departments' of his *ahem* anatomy.....agree ladies??

In fact I can already sense a despute over a certain bit department

did somebody say something about fluffy hair? that hair needs a shampoo, conditioner, deep condonitioner, head and scalp massage pronto and guess who's doing his hair? Me! :D

I would love to have his hair

I would never take a straightener to his hair let alone use it on my hair. I don't even have one in my house at all. I would be just using my fingers to comb through his hair and a towel to dry his hair

Ladies - I come to this thread to check out any recent or great updates of pics of Robert. Please, is there ANY chance you can keep your chat and drooling stuff between yourselves? Honestly sometimes there are no new pics,just chat and quotes. Please? Am asking you all respectfully.

Are you the one that has met him before,can you tell us about that?

Ladies - I come to this thread to check out any recent or great updates of pics of Robert. Please, is there ANY chance you can keep your chat and drooling stuff between yourselves? Honestly sometimes there are no new pics,just chat and quotes. Please? Am asking you all respectfully.

Fair enough, but just from the title of this thread alone, it's natural that the 'drooling' posts etc. etc. are going to be abound plenty. There're rarely any new pictures to speak of, and old ones keep being re-posted anyhow. *shrug* So we're going to talk about whatever is put up here and have our fun with it. Folks who don't want to follow the conversation can always choose to skip over them and go straight to the images. :)

yeppers Percy

Fair enough, but just from the title of this thread alone, it's natural that the 'drooling' posts etc. etc. are going to be abound plenty. There're rarely any new pictures to speak of, and old ones keep being re-posted anyhow. *shrug* So we're going to talk about whatever is put up here and have our fun with it. Folks who don't want to follow the conversation can always choose to skip over them and go straight to the images. :)

It isn't that easy - and the title of the thread is why another member started a "Cool pics of Jimmy" thread years ago - to try to let people look at the pics without all the drooling , but it was soon taken over by the drooling chat and was recently blended into the same Hot pics thread. Most of us don't want to read or join in the chat, it is a photo thread after all. I asked as respectfully as I could, lately it has just become way too much. Thanks. Edited by Knebby