Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

It isn't that easy - and the title of the thread is why another member started a "Cool pics of Jimmy" thread years ago - to try to let people look at the pics without all the drooling , but it was soon taken over by the drooling chat and was recently blended into the same Hot pics thread. Most of us don't want to read or join in the chat, it is a photo thread after all. I asked as respectfully as I could, lately it has just become way too much. Thanks.

Like Percy's Plant said, you can always just skip over the conversation. I see no harm in drooling over Robert. He is a gorgeous man after all

Like Percy's Plant said, you can always just skip over the conversation. I see no harm in drooling over Robert. He is a gorgeous man after all

Like I said, it's a photo thread and not a chat thread - I didn't ask for no comments at all, just less of the drooling and chat which sometimes means you come to this thread and see a whole page of no new photos at all. I'm not alone in this request, I've already had several messages thanking me for being the one to speak up. Edit - and it is only a request, and a polite one at that. Edited by Knebby

you must live close to Toronto,I think that is a prime place for concerts it seems..I have a friend in kemptville,Ontario but have never been there

who me?...yes, Barrie is an hour north of Toronto....Toronto gets it fair share of concerts, thats, for sure......I think I drove through Kemptville about a month ago on my way to Ottawa....don;t really know the town....ciao clw

I guess since some people are no fun, Someone should start a drooling over Robert thread?

Was that really necessary? I tried to be polite. There are all sorts of people who come to this forum and this thread - they don't all see "fun" the same way that you do.

she just moved there from Port Dover

who me?...yes, Barrie is an hour north of Toronto....Toronto gets it fair share of concerts, thats, for sure......I think I drove through Kemptville about a month ago on my way to Ottawa....don;t really know the town....ciao clw

Ok, fairs fair and all that....this is a place for hot pics of Robert, ladies we can continue the drooling etc over at the "What do you like about Robert" thread at Led Zeppelin Newbies and let rip...

anyhoos...

Robert+Plant-4.JPG

OK

Ok, fairs fair and all that....this is a place for hot pics of Robert, ladies we can continue the drooling etc over at the "What do you like about Robert" thread at Led Zeppelin Newbies and let rip...

anyhoos...

Robert+Plant-4.JPG

Sorry fellas, but a girls' gotta do what a girl's gotta do...I don't like starting new topics, I kinda get nervous and I know that some people would have something to say about this/roll eyes/tut etc....

Righto ladies, this is the place to air your thoughts, feelings and drool as much as you like..

Robert+Plant-4.JPG

:nuke:

.........but-but-but what if I want to drool over a picture of Robert here?? Why do I have to travel all the way across the ocean just to comment on it?? Hah!
Seriously though, I get what all the huffing and puffing is about. So we'll 'behave' ourselves here and be as 'civilized' as possible. If you insist on being naughty, we move to the other side. [Might be a little difficult though, but whatever]

Thanks for the Friday eye candy, ladies! :D Great way to kick off the weekend!

maybe we can naughty as long as we have a pic to go with it!!!

.........but-but-but what if I want to drool over a picture of Robert here?? Why do I have to travel all the way across the ocean just to comment on it?? Hah!
Seriously though, I get what all the huffing and puffing is about. So we'll 'behave' ourselves here and be as 'civilized' as possible. If you insist on being naughty, we move to the other side. [Might be a little difficult though, but whatever]

Please, drool at pictures here too. Just please don't let that be ALL there is. I think you understand. Happy weekend ;)

sounds good,it looks like you cannot answer my question from earlier for some reason

Please, drool at pictures here too. Just please don't let that be ALL there is. I think you understand. Happy weekend ;)