Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Hmmmm, as I said in the hot pics thread, us Plantaides have to come up with different departments for "tending" to different er...parts of Robert, I voted for looking after Roberts hands and fingers (I've got a thing about his hands *shrugs*) I think RedHairedQueen has gone for his hair...

We need a nipple tweeker, feet massager, ummm "bulge" inspector (that would be a plum job for someone...no pun), bottom checker. Any other suggestions?

Hmmmm, as I said in the hot pics thread, us Plantaides have to come up with different departments for "tending" to different er...parts of Robert, I voted for looking after Roberts hands and fingers (I've got a thing about his hands *shrugs*) I think RedHairedQueen has gone for his hair...

We need a nipple tweeker, feet massager, ummm "bulge" inspector (that would be a plum job for someone...no pun), bottom checker. Any other suggestions?

neck, shoulder, and back massager and ear inspector

oh that's fine , no biggy,I am very easy going

clw, this is so far from the truth IMHO. You were asked with respect and kindness.

My apologies Forum members for adding to the derailment of this thread, but I had to say something :peace: