Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

^Ok, I'm finding middle ground here... Sometimes it's fun just to comment without adding another pic, just to say thanks to whoever posted the pic or for a bit of cheeky fun. But I can see how it's frustrating for those who want to see just the pics too, which is the main focus of the thread ...'m sure we can all use a bit of give or take here, and just enjoy what is a very lovely thread :)

Edited by amie1974

^Ok, I'm finding middle ground here... Sometimes it's fun just to comment without adding another pic, just to say thanks to whoever posted the pic or for a bit of cheeky fun. But I can see how it's frustrating for those who want to see just the pics too, which is the main focus of the thread ...'m sure we can all use a bit of give or take here, and just enjoy what is a very lovely thread :)

I completely agree. It was never my suggestion that there should be no chat or verbal posts at all. Cheers.

G'morning, Plantaides and stragglers alike!

After much tossing and turning into the wee hours of the morning, I have finally decided on my (un)official titles for His Royal Golden Godness

tumblr_lk0groAvdF1qht4gao1_500_zps226c86

Chief Executor of HRH's Shoulders and Arms (responsible for daily massages etc. etc.)

tumblr_mhej4sa0yi1qdt3qvo1_500.jpg

CEO of The Official Knebworth Shirt (where it shall be specially dry-cleaned by yours truly)

tumblr_mh71eaIFYc1r7bn8no3_r1_1280.png

Chairlady of the Neck Appreciation Society

RP02.jpg

Head Caretaker of That Area Where His Hand Seems to Gravitate Toward (duties will be happily shared with other Plantaides after thorough inspection by yours truly)

....carry on!

Hmmmm, as I said in the hot pics thread, us Plantaides have to come up with different departments for "tending" to different er...parts of Robert, I voted for looking after Roberts hands and fingers (I've got a thing about his hands *shrugs*) I think RedHairedQueen has gone for his hair...

We need a nipple tweeker, feet massager, ummm "bulge" inspector (that would be a plum job for someone...no pun), bottom checker. Any other suggestions?

*whispers to sozozoso* you can call me jessica

Edited by redhairedqueen22

You have to remind me of what lick n flip is, I kinda got caught up/carried away in "lemongate" in the hot pics thread that my mind went a bit gaga, but I've found out that there is a "postition" going in Roberts earlobe that needs "tending" to (I dont know how that all sounds lol)...at this rate Planty will soon have a little harem going here :D

SozoZoso - When we drool over piccies of Percy all sweaty and beautiful- some people were wondering what he would taste like. I replied that we could lick him and then flip him over and lick some more, hence, Lick-n-Flip.

I think he would taste and smell like "Essence of Lemon."

P_P: What concert did he strike that post at? I will watch it. You can be the "Hand-n-Pants" director.