Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I don't think you've offended anyone slave to zep..Neither did Knebby..but to go into a thread called "Hot pics of Robert" and ask the regulars to stop the excessive (???) drooling is a bit, let's say, strange..and arrogant..and out of place..and I will not have anyone telling me what or what not to say UNLESS I'm absolutely advised by a person in charge to stop.Don't like it?? Don't come here then!!

Just a quick remark: I don't give a monkey's whether she's a personal friend of Robert's (does that make her an authority or what??) or of God, I'll continue my drooling :rolleyes:

Hey - thanks for making a respectful request into a fight.

This thread has been around this forum for a lot longer than you have.

"Regulars"???? My mate started this thread. I know what it is about and it had gotten WAAAAAYYY beyond what that ever was.

I didn't TELL you how to post, I asked nicely, you want to turn it into a cat fight. I know which attitude I will stick to.

And I didn't call myself an authority on anything.

Anyway - nevermind. Ignore my request, have at it.

Edited by Knebby

Hey - thanks for making a respectful request into a fight. This thread has been around this forum for a lot longer than you have. "Regulars"???? My mate started this thread. I know what it is about and it had gotten WAAAAAYYY beyond what that ever was. I didn't TELL you how to post, I asked nicely, you want to turn it into a cat fight. I know which attitude I will stick to.

And I didn't call myself an authority on anything.

I didn't fight at all my dear, chill :wave: with "regulars" I meant people who post in this thread regularly, nothing more nothing less..and I don't care who started the thread..you see, you have your opinion and that's alright and I have mine and that's alright too. You are completely right, you asked nicely. And I said nicely that I will continue drooling despite your request and that I and many others see no offense in doing so. You can tell Robert how much he's being loved next time you see him. Show him this thread and let him speak^^

Remember, YOU were the one to turn this very happy thread into a place where one has to watch every word in case YOU might find it too excessive. The word "excessive" is matter of everyone's own opinion anyhow.

I never said you called yourself an authority, read carefully before you reply :yesnod:

Let's let this rest. I will continue as I did, whether you like it or not. What everybody else does is not my business

I've also forgotten to add onto the very 1st post that this thread is NOT to be taken seriously, this lot is just a lot of silly banter/puns and innuendos

Hope that clears up a few things (as well as it's ok the admins) :)

SoZoZoso: I wonder if Bonzo really was squeezing the lemon? He did pull Robert's pants down and we got to see the ass that rocked the world. I love that Union Jack err, Lemon Jack. Robert had a lot of balls to place that there. No pun intended.

thanks Sozo...I just hope Robert knows that we mean well and all love him,besides looking like the most best thing God made and singing like a angel he seems like a great guy..that is all that matters here

Friends everyone? I think there is enough squabbling in the real world without having it on here, can we start over again? :peace:

Anyhoos, my last piccie for tonight, appologies if it has already been posted

theocean-306x306-1351883849.jpg

I'm glad to see this thread. People will get their panties in a wad over anything; don't let it get to you! Someone made a thread called "hot pics of Robert" and then expected the ladies not to get excited? Come on. I seriously doubt Robert would be offended! :)