Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Whatever happened to books made out of paper? I hate this new e-book crap. If you don't have an Apple product (I-Pad, etc.) you cannot even read it! That truly sucks, in my opinion :(

That picture of Robert certainly got me fooled...BTW, This wouldn't be the book by a Neal Preston??

!!d7keggB2M~$(KGrHqMOKiEEwOHzS7tyBMRlB0B

Whatever happened to books made out of paper? I hate this new e-book crap. If you don't have an Apple product (I-Pad, etc.) you cannot even read it! That truly sucks, in my opinion :(

That is why the 70's were so great

The only problem is that Apple will keep updating their stuff every 2 seconds and it costs a fortune, I can't be arsed with that

. I just stick to the basics

The only reason I'd want to spend any money on it is getting to hear the stories behind each picture.
My hope is that someday Apple will make the iBook app available for desktops and not just the darn iPad. =/

Yes, there are many of us who still like the feel of good ol' paper between the hands, but the harsh reality is that these apps are here to stay.

Unless more fans speak up and protest - which doesn't look like it's happening as the iBook is a hit - this type of format is going to be in vogue from now on.

It sucks for the rest of us, but hey.

I bet the same thing happened when cell phones first came out and everyone was like - "gimme back my regular ol' rotary!" - next thing you know we're all forced to get a hand held device. *shrug*

The only reason I'd want to spend any money on it is getting to hear the stories behind each picture.

My hope is that someday Apple will make the iBook app available for desktops and not just the darn iPad. =/

I am not going to get it unless it has videos on it

They are a Led Zeppelin coverband that I believe puts a reggae-style spin on things. I have heard that Robert digs them before. According to their wiki page: "Dread Zeppelin is an American band best known for performing the songs of Led Zeppelin in a reggae style as sung by a 300 pound Vegas Elvis impersonator." Sounds fun to me! :)

What is Dread Zeppelin?

SozoZoso: Robert does have a pierced ear. The best of his earring look can be seen on youtube in an interview that Robert and Peter Grant are giving while on a boat doing down the Thames River. It is a dangling silver earring that matches his silver necklace. It is really a beautiful

set and he wears it so well. Percy really loves the bling.

SozoZoso: Robert does have a pierced ear. The best of his earring look can be seen on youtube in an interview that Robert and Peter Grant are giving while on a boat doing down the Thames River. It is a dangling silver earring that matches his silver necklace. It is really a beautiful

set and he wears it so well. Percy really loves the bling.

i have watched that interview many times but never really get to pay attention to what they were talking about because Robert is just so beautiful and i start getting other thoughts. but you do get a clear view of the earring. i always thought that look came about in the 80s and through hip hop music. but there is robert in the 70s with it.

Wah ladies I'd just like to say: I'm ENDLESSLY proud that we stand united against some people!!! So, I'll let it rest now..Forever..

Some random hotness for your day (gotta check out all the other posts in a minute hehe):

post-17354-0-82857200-1367489303_thumb.j post-17354-0-49577800-1367489305_thumb.j

post-17354-0-25472200-1367489307_thumb.j post-17354-0-87550800-1367489307.jpg

post-17354-0-12002000-1367489309_thumb.j

Hahaha! Okay, this is clearly photoshopped, but I bow down to the creative mind behind it! :D

002_zps214e32b4.png

oh goddamn..if that zipper was open more more inch..what I'm wondering though: Neal Preston took this pic, right? So did he ask Robert to unbuckle his belt and open his zipper like that?? :wacko: And if he didn't: what made Robert run around like that?? or did he do it himself just for fun?? Up for discussion ladies^^