Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Yes Amie, it is Mr Palin himself (bit of a fan me self :) )

He's great, love his travel shows, he's funny but also respectful and charming with everyone he meets. Qualities I see in Robert too (it's not just about the looks).

However, that last picture you posted does rather take your breath away :)

That's it; I'm getting the damn poster! We can just have a poster war! Speaking of Monty Python, I love them! Zeppelin even helped fund the filming of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," one of my top favorite movies of all time!

I used to watch Monty Python all the time...so funny

That's it; I'm getting the damn poster! We can just have a poster war! Speaking of Monty Python, I love them! Zeppelin even helped fund the filming of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," one of my top favorite movies of all time!

tumblr_ml9a6eJGpr1qdqzl4o1_400.gif

uh Robert, nice arse you got there..I must admit it's a little flat though^^ but oh so scrumptious..

found this piccie and thought it was great so I'll share it with my Plantaides..from Eddie Kramer's archives:

post-17354-0-77275900-1367787144_thumb.j

Ahh the donk, so that's what it is. Thanks for that, saves me from googling the word and looking a bit of an eejit.

Can't imagine Planty doing a ghetto style badonkadonk style dance with a thong on or am I just rambling??? (with his homies and wearing a bling white bikini, though I do remember he sported a rather fetching red one once during a Zep gig)