Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Agreed, as always. I love you girl! :)

Oh well here we go again :zzz: I wish people would just stay out of this thread instead of ruining the harmless fun of it all. I think we all know when to stop..goodness me..

@Percys_Plant: your comment was so spot-on, I loved it!!

@LivingLovingHeartbreaker: I'm happy to have entertained you with my comment regarding Bob's arse^^

I'll go and design my own mug now with pictures of half-naked Robert (or completely naked, who knows??^^) for my morning tea and guess what: I'm not embarrassed one little bit cause I don't give a rat's arse what anyone might think of me^^

I'm sure you Plantaides are with me though^^ :wave:

well someone took that post off...???

I can't be sure of course, but I would imagine that due to the seriousness of the situation and the fact it is a personal matter to which no official comment has been made, it was the decision of the moderators of the board to remove references to it. That's just my take on it.

robert_plant_2008_04_14.jpg

I suppose you are right,it is scary,I hope they can arrest her or something so she does not hurt anyone

I can't be sure of course, but I would imagine that due to the seriousness of the situation and the fact it is a personal matter to which no official comment has been made, it was the decision of the moderators of the board to remove references to it. That's just my take on it.

robert_plant_2008_04_14.jpg

945440_459403144140095_1146879913_n.pngHave not seen this before!!

taken at the Chateau Marmont, LA in 1969. There are many many more from this session. My fav though is this one:

zep_rolloverbeethoven.jpg

I couldn't find the bigger version of it right now. It's on my computer..somewhere...

Edited by ZepRex

Thx guys!!!

taken at the Chateau Marmont, LA in 1969. There are many many more from this session. My fav though is this one:

zep_rolloverbeethoven.jpg

I couldn't find the bigger version of it right now. It's on my computer..somewhere...