Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

hey girls I've got a present for you *Jessica leaves the present at the doorstep and knocks on the door and runs away*

lionsmane_zps6401e1b6.jpg

I do so love his top!! it wouldn't look good on me, but I still love it^^

can I get in line for a holiday please?? god I so neeeeed to get away!! especially today with teh Rough Trade East perfomance round the corner later on which I can't attend cause I'm 600 km away..NOT COOL!! :heartbreaker:

tumblr_mkedfutLJq1qekzpqo1_r2_500.jpg

Sozo: Thanks for this!!! I have never seen it before. I had to laugh out loud because of the look on his face and the hat. Priceless.

Also, when was that pic with the red shirt and scarf taken? Must have been early on, maybe 1970-1973 because he hadn't had his teeth fixed as yet. Still a great picture. Thanks again.

Reallyt,well I just ordered manic nirvana..will check out other one,see kneeby,you are going to transform into new music after all! I woyuld so love to meet you,you should message me and tell me more about yourself,I am thinking we are the same age? I wish people would put their own pics on here,that is me on mine

No - Fate Of Nations, by a country mile

Reallyt,well I just ordered manic nirvana..will check out other one,see kneeby,you are going to transform into new music after all! I woyuld so love to meet you,you should message me and tell me more about yourself,I am thinking we are the same age? I wish people would put their own pics on here,that is me on mine

You'll find mine somewhere on "Post a picture of Yourself" on the Ramble On thread

Sozo: Thanks for this!!! I have never seen it before. I had to laugh out loud because of the look on his face and the hat. Priceless.

Also, when was that pic with the red shirt and scarf taken? Must have been early on, maybe 1970-1973 because he hadn't had his teeth fixed as yet. Still a great picture. Thanks again.

Yeah he has that "I've forgotten something" look on his face, has he left his passport at home? Has he left the cooker on? (lol)...no he's forgotten to bring the Plantaides along for the ride! :hysterical: