Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Reallyt,well I just ordered manic nirvana..will check out other one,see kneeby,you are going to transform into new music after all! I woyuld so love to meet you,you should message me and tell me more about yourself,I am thinking we are the same age? I wish people would put their own pics on here,that is me on mine

well it's everybody's taste really but manic nirvana does it for me and always has from day one..but you should listen to all his solo albums when the time is right for you..give everything a chance xx

I know I've posted this before but this is just too good and it needs to be repeated..

post-17354-0-83884800-1328803283.jpg

well it's everybody's taste really but manic nirvana does it for me and always has from day one..but you should listen to all his solo albums when the time is right for you..give everything a chance xx

I know I've posted this before but this is just too good and it needs to be repeated..

I love the expression on his face. He knows he's sexy. :veryhot:

ok , I see you buy it,is there just 3 issues a year,do you subscribe?

ok , I see you buy it,is there just 3 issues a year,do you subscribe?

CLW: Yes, I do subscribe; and, yes, there are only three issues a year. I think my subscription was $48.00.

The newest issue will be out in June. Dave Lewis is more than a fan, I would say. He is a fan and then some.

Watch his gorgeous face in the first few seconds,and Iwonder what he said

I don't know what Robert said (I think it was "awful" or at least it sounded like that is what he said, can't be sure.

There is one thing I am sure of, neither JPJ nor Pagey can sing worth a shit. I laughed out loud at this rendition of "Battle of Evermore." I hope they did not attempt this again. They both knew they really couldn't sing. Really, really funny.

Oh, and thanks for posting this CLW. It gave me a really good laugh.

Edited by pottedplant

I don't know what Robert said (I think it was "awful" or at least it sounded like that is what he said, can't be sure.

There is one thing I am sure of, neither JPJ nor Pagey can sing worth a shit. I laughed out loud at this rendition of "Battle of Evermore." I hope they did not attempt this again. They both knew they really couldn't sing. Really, really funny.

i think he says "arsenal" or something like that. someone said it was from some show where someone said arsenal after coughing/sneezing . i don't remember but had something to do with some British thing. maybe someone from the UK might know.

That is what I thought he said too,I just want to see him,once in my life and the chance is slipping away

I just saw JPJ two weeks ago singing an Everley Brothers song in harmony with Seasick Steve. He has a lovely voice. There'll be more evidence of that on the new box sets.