Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

i think he says "arsenal" or something like that. someone said it was from some show where someone said arsenal after coughing/sneezing . i don't remember but had something to do with some British thing. maybe someone from the UK might know.

Morecambe and Wise. Eric Morecambe used to do that.

you are so lucky to live over there and see so much stuff,while I am stuck in the middle of no where!

I just saw JPJ two weeks ago singing an Everley Brothers song in harmony with Seasick Steve. He has a lovely voice. There'll be more evidence of that on the new box sets.

No, every night wasn't spot on. But that is why I love them. JPJ just sounded so "croaky" in the beginning, he got better as they went on. In any event, it did give me a good laugh. JPJ is a prince and brilliant musician and I respect the heck out of him.

dvds and youtube are the next best thing for me. I've got the very best and most comfortable seat in my house when I want to watch a movie. I've watched the song remains the same on dvd quite a few times this past week (yes, I finally had the courage to get the song remains the same dvd and it might get loud dvd as gifts for administrative professionals' day) and I've enjoyed it every single time that I watched it. i'm getting the song remains the same dvd for father's day for my dad because he loves led zeppelin

Edited by redhairedqueen22

I just saw JPJ two weeks ago singing an Everley Brothers song in harmony with Seasick Steve. He has a lovely voice. There'll be more evidence of that on the new box sets.

I cannot wait for the new box sets and I am glad to hear that we will hear JPJ's voice. I think that both he and JP have great voices.

I'm a short term lurker (just a couple of days, but GREAT pics, everyone) and just wanted to drop in quickly to clear up a mystery for you. This http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/psp_tags/Percy/huh_zps92260f90.jpg isn't Robert -- it's Peter Frampton. They had remarkably similar hair for a while (though poor Peter doesn't have any now -- LOL) so it's no wonder there was some confusion. I've been a Plant fan since Led Zep 1 hit the shelves and have been ever since. Robert and I are nearly the same age and both a bit worse for the wear, but he hasn't lost an ounce of his magic. My daughter got me tickets for Mother's Day to see him in Boston in July, and I'm just as excited as the very first time. OK...back to lurking, and thanks again for all the pics and the wonderful memories.

I'm a short term lurker (just a couple of days, but GREAT pics, everyone) and just wanted to drop in quickly to clear up a mystery for you. This http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/psp_tags/Percy/huh_zps92260f90.jpg isn't Robert -- it's Peter Frampton. They had remarkably similar hair for a while (though poor Peter doesn't have any now -- LOL) so it's no wonder there was some confusion. I've been a Plant fan since Led Zep 1 hit the shelves and have been ever since. Robert and I are nearly the same age and both a bit worse for the wear, but he hasn't lost an ounce of his magic. My daughter got me tickets for Mother's Day to see him in Boston in July, and I'm just as excited as the very first time. OK...back to lurking, and thanks again for all the pics and the wonderful memories.

ok, that clears up at least the top half of him. but is the bottom half him also ? it looks like it was photoshopped to put a woman's lower half with his upper half.

ok, that clears up at least the top half of him. but is the bottom half him also ? it looks like it was photoshopped to put a woman's lower half with his upper half.

LOL, no that's Peter. He's a really tiny little guy. Only about 5'7". Probably didn't weigh more than 130 lbs soaking wet back in the day. The photo is legit and it's old. I remember seeing it many, many years ago. I almost think it was in Rolling Stone, but don't quote me on that.

OK...got curious and did a quick check in the Rolling Stone online archives and I was right. The pic appeared in the 4/22/76 issue of Rolling Stone as part of an article about Frampton written by Cameron Crowe entitled "Peter Frampton: The Year of the Face". Gotta love the 'internets'.

OK...got curious and did a quick check in the Rolling Stone online archives and I was right. The pic appeared in the 4/22/76 issue of Rolling Stone as part of an article about Frampton written by Cameron Crowe entitled "Peter Frampton: The Year of the Face". Gotta love the 'internets'.

i guess i can believe it's peter based on what you say about his size. one reason i couldn't believe it could be plant or daltrey was even at their thinnest they were never that slim and much more muscular. but from the pics i have seen of frampton the size seems to fit.

Morecambe and Wise. Eric Morecambe used to do that.

spot on..he really did say arsenal..he still does it sometimes like in this video at 1:29:50:

on a sidenote: I do so loooove this video.. :wub:

A smile to break a million hearts...

a001_zps28d5a425.jpg

Happy Friday, ladies!

he didn't only break a million hearts but melted loads more too..he still does..his smile is just.wow.. :wall:

Thank you and nice to meet you,you are so lucky you get to go in July!!!

I still want him,after 45 years

spot on..he really did say arsenal..he still does it sometimes like in this video at 1:29:50:

he didn't only break a million hearts but melted loads more too..he still does..his smile is just.wow.. :wall:

His dimples! *sigh* :wub: