Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

You can tell me off for being daft but am I the only one here thinks that Percy is sooooo damn HOT in this video?

I can't stop watching his hands (it's a fetish I've got)...oh boy those fingers........ :sos::drool::nuke:

Edited by SozoZoso

^I love that video. I would have loved to see the expression on the son's face when he saw Robert with his guitar! And Rob looked like he had been working out his body looks toned. :wub: I love his fingers too! If i saw him licking his fingers, that would kill me. :drool: I wonder if he likes chicken wings and honey barbecue gets all over them... OMG!!! :faint1:

I wonder how much a couple of hours would be ? :faint1: <<Us. :running: << Robert.

:sarcastic_hand: <<Patty.

god this is sooo funny!!! loving it..

You can tell me off for being daft but am I the only one here thinks that Percy is sooooo damn HOT in this video?

I can't stop watching his hands (it's a fetish I've got)...oh boy those fingers........ :sos::drool::nuke:

I must say I've never really clicked with guitar-playing Robert, but this is really really hot indeed. He does indeed look toned and I do agree: his fingers are lickable. Especially his fingers with rings on. I just looove that style!! I bet when he's eating spare ribs he's got barbecue sauce all over them and he's licking it off and..oh my god, I will stop now.. :redcard:

came to get a peek to cheer me up,I am so bummed I could not even watch my videos I made this week of some of their shows,I just want to see him so bad and none of the dates this summer will work

god this is sooo funny!!! loving it..

I must say I've never really clicked with guitar-playing Robert, but this is really really hot indeed. He does indeed look toned and I do agree: his fingers are lickable. Especially his fingers with rings on. I just looove that style!! I bet when he's eating spare ribs he's got barbecue sauce all over them and he's licking it off and..oh my god, I will stop now.. :redcard:

HOLY SHIT.

Edited by Geezer

Mick..oh dear God no!!

The way I read it he was #2 after Mick Jagger, which is totally wrong! I'm sorry but looks and general sexiness wise, Mick doesn't even come close to Robert!

No one even compares to Robert

Mick Jagger :dont: A man must have made this list up. It has been shown and documented, time after time, by polls and lists, etc., that Robert Plant was the sexiest, most talented, best vocals and best front man of all time.