Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

^^ Mmmm...hear hear

Feels like I have been kinda drifting away from here (the sun has been out all week and I've been topping up my freckles, got 20 more today!! lol ... that's the reason why I've been gone)

So to start fresh and cause the sun has got its hat on! Here's something to feast your eyes upon :hurrah::D

tumblr_m1thtaBywy1qd8nujo1_500.gif

Oh yeah!!! Shake it baby!

Edited by SozoZoso

oh good Lord,I have no words..just droolim

ng and thinking woozer

^^ Mmmm...hear hear

Feels like I have been kinda drifting away from here (the sun has been out all week and I've been topping up my freckles, got 20 more today!! lol ... that's the reason why I've been gone)

So to start fresh and cause the sun has got its hat on! Here's something to feast your eyes upon :hurrah::D

tumblr_m1thtaBywy1qd8nujo1_500.gif

Oh yeah!!! Shake it baby!

I thought that one was really great too

Yes! And for me, that entire package (Knebworth) he looked his sexiest IMHO.

I mean he is always sexy, but there's just something about that outfit, the way he moved, sang...'glowed'...during those performances, that turns me to mush.

And despite folks complaining about it not being great or whatever, I still think he was brilliant!

tumblr_m7v9ezRLEd1qdqzl4o1_500.gif

Not only were those jeans painted on tight; he also wore them very low on his hips. He probably had to wear a belt with them in order to keep them up. I've often wondered about the following:

1) How did he get them that tight? Were they custom made for him or did he buy off-the-rack jeans that were already a bit snug then wash them in hot water?

2)Could he get them on and off by himself or did he need help? (I'm being serious here so no lewd comments.)

3) Did he wear a dance belt underneath them or did he go commando? No way he's wearing briefs or even bikini briefs. The outline would be visible given how tight his jeans were.

Edited by Disco Duck

Robert said once in an interview that he got into the bath tub with jeans on and let them dry on him, so that's why they were tight. Not sure if he was joking or serious, but it makes sense!

Not only were those jeans painted on tight; he also wore them very low on his hips. He probably had to wear a belt with them in order to keep them up. I've often wondered about the following:

1) How did he get them that tight? Were they custom made for him or did he buy off-the-rack jeans that were already a bit snug then wash them in hot water?

2)Could he get them on and off by himself or did he need help? (I'm being serious here so no lewd comments.)

3) Did he wear a dance belt underneath them or did he go commando? No way he's wearing briefs or even bikini briefs. The outline would be visible given how tight his jeans were.

Edited by Honeydrip79

1) he said once in an interview that he wore Landlubber jeans, so they must have been off the rack..and I don't think he had a stylist or anything who bought the clothes for him..he just had a perfect figure that would just fit into these kind of yeans.

2. lol, I think he got them off by himself, although I don't think he had to get them off by himself very often..

3. my guess: he went commando..after in-depth research on this topic which meant staring at his bottom half in various videos I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't wear anything underneath..I mean, seriously, NOTHING would fit under this type of jeans..and I see no borders from any kind of underpants anywhere..plus I think Little Robert Anthony had problems breathing anyhow, could you imagine the poor thing stuffed into underpants..no way..that's the rock n roll way you know^^

oh wow,that would be funny

Robert said once in an interview that he got into the bath tub with jeans on and let them dry on him, so that's why they were tight. Not sure if he was joking or serious, but it makes sense!

you are funny girl

1) he said once in an interview that he wore Landlubber jeans, so they must have been off the rack..and I don't think he had a stylist or anything who bought the clothes for him..he just had a perfect figure that would just fit into these kind of yeans.

2. lol, I think he got them off by himself, although I don't think he had to get them off by himself very often..

3. my guess: he went commando..after in-depth research on this topic which meant staring at his bottom half in various videos I've come to the conclusion that he doesn't wear anything underneath..I mean, seriously, NOTHING would fit under this type of jeans..and I see no borders from any kind of underpants anywhere..plus I think Little Robert Anthony had problems breathing anyhow, could you imagine the poor thing stuffed into underpants..no way..that's the rock n roll way you know^^

What a very in-depth analysis ZepRex; you could turn that in to a college thesis and major in Robert Plantology!