Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Robert said once in an interview that he got into the bath tub with jeans on and let them dry on him, so that's why they were tight. Not sure if he was joking or serious, but it makes sense!

Thank you, Honeydrip. LOL, the things our rock stars did for their art!

tumblr_mo1q5iuAzh1r745vdo2_400.jpg

he is wearing underwear in this one isn't he ? i think robert was at his thinnest around 73 and those tight jeans we are discussing. his butt his more curvy and rounder in some later pics where he wears tight pants . and i think those satin looking pants he wears we can see the outline of his underwear. his butt looked really good at the O2 show also.

Robert said once in an interview that he got into the bath tub with jeans on and let them dry on him, so that's why they were tight. Not sure if he was joking or serious, but it makes sense!

This was actually recommended by Levis back in the day and was quite a common thing to do. Don't know if this vid will work for folk outside the UK but this was a huge ad back in the 80s -

I bet he would think we were nuts if he read this

he is wearing underwear in this one isn't he ? i think robert was at his thinnest around 73 and those tight jeans we are discussing. his butt his more curvy and rounder in some later pics where he wears tight pants . and i think those satin looking pants he wears we can see the outline of his underwear. his butt looked really good at the O2 show also.

I do think I remember that

This was actually recommended by Levis back in the day and was quite a common thing to do. Don't know if this vid will work for folk outside the UK but this was a huge ad back in the 80s -

Cool ad! The guy in it was cute too, as an added bonus :) . Thanks for sharing!

haha omg, what the heck are we discussing here. oh god, we need to get a life^^ :angel: ..but yes, his butt looked very delicious indeed at the O2..seeing it on a big movie theatre screen was really something..and him giving it a good squeeze quite a few times..

on the satin pants: I'm with you on that. I seem to sense some outlines of underpants here and there in later pics, like in 77 when his whole body was a little more "nurtured",let's put it like that. also his later jeans are much thicker in material than the ones from 73 or even 75..thinner material means more revelations for the ladies and guys in the first row..god that musta been something to watch that hot body jumping across the stage right in front of you..

is it hot in here or what?? :veryhot: wohoo..I'm a hormone-ridden woman^^

oh dear,what he can do to us!!! God he is gorgeous

Talking of Roberts scrumpious butt, I'll have to figure out of how to do an animated gif or picture thing with Robert giving his bum a good squeeze during the O2 concert

Talking of Roberts scrumpious butt, I'll have to figure out of how to do an animated gif or picture thing with Robert giving his bum a good squeeze during the O2 concert

I'm craving for something like that^^ I tried making animated gifs a couple of times but failed totally so I'm hoping for your input :bubble: