Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I think I've done it ZepRex, my first attempt at making a animated gif *crosses fingers*

robertplant-o.gif

OH MY GOODNESS ME!!! well what a perfect gif is this please?? that girl in the front row screaming KNOWS it ^^ waaaah, cold cold shower for me now :fan:

Ah Roxie, I didn't know that you're the person behind the Plantations on Youtube (Seriously didn't know till now). And I'm a huge fan of them :)

roxie, i didn't know the plantation videos were yours. i had been listening to those even before i came here . they always made me feel happy.

one of my favorites is the one set to "pretty woman" while he is just walking around.

I just subscribed to your channel and I think I love you! He is just precious! I think Robert is a lot like me-if I get nervous or bored, I tend to ramble incessantly and some of it makes no damn sense. I'm sure when he added marijuana to the mix, things got worse-lol!

god that Youtube plantations thing is sooo great..I get goosebumps just hearing him..let alone seeing him I'm like :tears::veryhot::drool::nuke: ..In that order..

Thanks guys - this makes it all worth it to make those dang things!! :P Lots more to come!

SozoZoso - LOVE the gif of Robert's ass from the O2! :thumbsup:

robert-plant-and-john-p-jones.jpg

6b3975d462a604c_zps9c391312.jpg

d5b752e45e67db1_zpsb598c53e.jpg yayy

looks like robert is trying to get jonesy to play him something. he doesn't at first but finally does and robert is happy

that last one is just lush..be still my heart :sos:

thanks for the last two, totally new ones to me!!

And another one :)

sibly-o.gif

And you guessed it....

rob2-o.gif

you seem to have loads of fun with that girl^^ don't stop making them, I enjoy em so much..that last one is soo cool..imagine if he hasn't missed that mirror ball^^ :black_eye: