Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Dunno if this has been posted before, but enjoy anyway :)

Happy weekend guys!

My initial thought was "Plant took the high road, good for him." when the interviewer asked him about Page's collaboration with David Coverdale. Then his parting line made think, "perhaps not". He's very witty with a quick tongue and, at times, a sharp one.

That's what I thought as well. A lot of people I have met assume that Robert is an egomaniacal, self serving, ditz because he was a lead singer in a famous band. In actuality, he is the exact opposite of that.

My initial thought was "Plant took the high road, good for him." when the interviewer asked him about Page's collaboration with David Coverdale. Then his parting line made think, "perhaps not". He's very witty with a quick tongue and, at times, a sharp one.

Another thing I like about Robert is that I think he would quickly put you into your place if you act the wise guy in front of him, but not being ignorant or cheeky while doing so (also I think that he would do it in a way that you have not realized what and how it's said to you)

457a4817.jpg

oh wow..just goes to show that he lost NOTHING of that special charisma he has..even at 59 he was sexy as hell..and showing off that bare chest. god :fan:

Never seen this before

robert-plant-rick-kohlmeyer-1993-wiscons

that's a new one to me as well..even his arms are damn sexy..everything about him is just sexy..I just wanna :air_kiss:

Love it when your imagination runs wilds, take a look at the glimpse of the belt buckle and you can just see a little bit of tummy........... :veryhot::air_kiss:

Never seen this before

robert-plant-rick-kohlmeyer-1993-wiscons

Edited by SozoZoso