Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

This is Robert taking the autograph from a Wolves player, well former Wolves player now... Jody Craddock.

b88w89.jpg

lol can you imagine him fan-boying over this Wolves player going " Jodyyyyyyyyyy, I think you're so cool, you're my hero, please can I have an autograph??" lol quite a funny sight^^

and Robert's looking sooo well these days. His hair is fluffier again in the most recent vids and pics from his concerts in Texas..

...here's the "internet debut" of three from late 1989 or early 1990; I think the third one was taken at Nirvana restaurant in NYC...

PhotoCreditDavidGahr.jpg

Photo Credit: David Gahr

PhotoCreditDavidGahr0002.jpg

PhotoCreditDavidGahr0030001a.jpg

Photos courtesy of Steve A. Jones Archive

...here's the "internet debut" of three from late 1989 or early 1990; I think the third one was taken at Nirvana restaurant in NYC...

PhotoCreditDavidGahr.jpg

I like his outfit in the top photo. However, the only men who can get away with wearing it in their forties are rock stars. Where would men's fashion be without them? More boring no doubt.

PhotoCreditDavidGahr.jpg

PhotoCreditDavidGahr.jpg

so cute.

lol can you imagine him fan-boying over this Wolves player going " Jodyyyyyyyyyy, I think you're so cool, you're my hero, please can I have an autograph??" lol quite a funny sight^^

and Robert's looking sooo well these days. His hair is fluffier again in the most recent vids and pics from his concerts in Texas..

i wish i had some talent where he would want my autograph. and i would tell him only if he lets me kiss him first .