Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I've already posted this onto the Band Photos thread, but I just HAD to put it onto here...

969858_481912745222468_2096336761_n.jpg

Don't they all look cute....esp Robert!! The photo reminds me of his look from the early 80's (Big Log era) and also does he still have that missing tooth?

Did you say drinks,I will take a Bloody mary!

so sorry I haven't been posting here lately. my life got hetic! this round of drinks is on me.

PC_3588746_zps0ac86b88.jpg

I just want to reach in and touch his hair and really see if it's soft as it looks

Oh for sweet! I have seen a missing tooth in a few of the early 70 videos but it was on the other side

I've already posted this onto the Band Photos thread, but I just HAD to put it onto here...

969858_481912745222468_2096336761_n.jpg

Don't they all look cute....esp Robert!! The photo reminds me of his look from the early 80's (Big Log era) and also does he still have that missing tooth?

The first one,I think he is thinking to himself and saying damn I am good

*Jessica knocks on the door and rings the doorbell and leaves a 6'1 present at the door step and runs away*

PN005066_zpsca3b63dc.jpg

Again...thanks to my facebook...

1017487_482205641859845_1910204481_n.jpg421846_481525398594536_860456519_n.jpg

Again...thanks to my facebook...

1017487_482205641859845_1910204481_n.jpg421846_481525398594536_860456519_n.jpg

This photo is from LedZepNews on Twitter. It shows Priscilla Presley, Robert Plant, Patty Griffin and Jerry Schillings backstage at Patty's recent LA show.

Priscilla Presley should stop the plastic surgery, botox and fillers because it just makes here look slightly ridiculous. She has got that "swimming underwater" look.

post-14347-0-01784100-1372411865_thumb.j

This photo is from LedZepNews on Twitter. It shows Priscilla Presley, Robert Plant, Patty Griffin and Jerry Schillings backstage at Patty's recent LA show.

Priscilla Presley should stop the plastic surgery, botox and fillers because it just makes here look slightly ridiculous. She has got that "swimming underwater" look.

attachicon.gifBNznDeRCYAA3zxL.jpg

These people with this plastic surg. OMG

look at how Priscilla is leaning into Robert lol (can't blame her for that)...Patti looks much better and natural - can't see Robert being a fan of the over-botoxed look..

^^^^^

The sad part of Priscilla's look is that she went to a doctor for Botox injections years ago and the quack used a cheaper alternative which caused permanent facial scarring and paralysis. Whatever he injected into her face hardened. She has had to undergo numerous surgeries to try to repair the damage but her face will never be the same.

I bet Robert just wants to scream

look at how Priscilla is leaning into Robert lol (can't blame her for that)...Patti looks much better and natural - can't see Robert being a fan of the over-botoxed look..

Thanks for posting this great picture, kenog.