Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

^^^^^

The sad part of Priscilla's look is that she went to a doctor for Botox injections years ago and the quack used a cheaper alternative which caused permanent facial scarring and paralysis. Whatever he injected into her face hardened. She has had to undergo numerous surgeries to try to repair the damage but her face will never be the same.

I don't know why you insist on starting trouble here, Chris is a nice girl.

I don't know if she's a nice girl or not, but she should learn how to behave on a public forum and how not to make a fool out of herself by her unbidden childish comments. Edited by Geezer

I don't know if she's a nice girl or not, but she should learn how to behave on a public forum and how not to make a fool out of herself by her unbidden childish comments.

What is so childish about her comments? All I see is her fantasizing about Robert, is that a bad thing?

What is so childish about her comments? All I see is her fantasizing about Robert, is that a bad thing?

Maybe you should have a look at her other posts too. By the way, fantasizing about a rock singer in that manner IS childish. Edited by Geezer

The moment clw stops making those migraine-inducing posts I'll stop being "pathetic".

No one is forcing you to read her posts, You wouldn't like it if you were fantasizing about a female rocker and someone told you to stop.

Priscilla Presley, Robert Plant, Patty Griffin and Jerry Schillings backstage at Patty's recent LA show

1y57.jpg

https://twitter.com/LedZepNews/status/350408917869813760/photo/1/large

This is actually backstage after the Sensational Space Shifters concert the night after Patty's concert (you can see the Sensational Space Shifters pass around Patty's neck) although I can see where it would be easy to mix up since Robert was wearing an almost identical outfit both nights lol.