Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I have always loved that picture of Robert in the car. His eyes look so mesmerizing...

lol he's still drinking Heineken^^ some habits just never change..

I'm having a really interesting week up ahead through which solely the pictorial presence of Mr.Robert Plant will lead me sanely, so here are some for you and me and everyone interested:

tumblr_mp2nvcLlPA1qekzpqo1_500.jpg tumblr_mp6nqnCbXL1r745vdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mp68h1CcDl1s0ebujo1_400.jpg

God I've been so busy lately and much to my dismay I had to put looking at pictures of our gorgeous Robert on hold. Seems that everyone's busy though, not many posts on here lately...Just gotta change that^^

tumblr_mfp8k5LlRm1qmy1coo1_400.giftumblr_mphoug3yn61r745vdo1_400.jpg tumblr_molpjoB0q81re3bnso1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpfw4xPTka1qdqzl4o1_400.giftumblr_mpdoq92V331rfpy19o1_400.gif

You go girl,awesome pics!!!

God I've been so busy lately and much to my dismay I had to put looking at pictures of our gorgeous Robert on hold. Seems that everyone's busy though, not many posts on here lately...Just gotta change that^^

tumblr_mfp8k5LlRm1qmy1coo1_400.giftumblr_mphoug3yn61r745vdo1_400.jpg tumblr_molpjoB0q81re3bnso1_400.jpg

Great photos, but I am just so gutted, Robert and SSS are in concert here in UK in September, 40 miles from where I live, and I am away on holiday. Argued, begged and threatened, but no use, hubby doesnt want to try to the change the holiday. Major sulked for days You might have to include me in the PM redhairedqueen to console me a bit. haha

Angela x

Great photos, but I am just so gutted, Robert and SSS are in concert here in UK in September, 40 miles from where I live, and I am away on holiday. Argued, begged and threatened, but no use, hubby doesnt want to try to the change the holiday. Major sulked for days You might have to include me in the PM redhairedqueen to console me a bit. haha

Angela x

Oh no just your luck