Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

those thin lips,they look so kissable....I just want one,promise

rp0307_zpsb5e5998b.jpg

alright ladies! which one of you lovely plantaides is willing to help me tickle Robert? i'll take one foot and another plantaide can get the other foot and we need a lucky plantaide or two to hold him down and one of the plantaides needs to put that cigarette out before we tickle him

Edited by redhairedqueen22

rp0307_zpsb5e5998b.jpg

alright ladies! which one of you lovely plantaides is willing to help me tickle Robert? i'll take one foot and another plantaide can get the other foot and we need a lucky plantaide or two to hold him down and one of the plantaides needs to put that cigarette out before we tickle him

it looks like he has huge feet. is he trying to send some message ........

rp0307_zpsb5e5998b.jpg

rp0307_zpsb5e5998b.jpg

Yep,the only thing that needs to be smoking is Robert!!

Karac's anniversay,what a sweet boy,I bet he would look just like Robert

1003734_10201828700617428_1045241687_n_z

Karac's anniversay,what a sweet boy,I bet he would look just like Robert

is that Robert's father in the pic ?

Yes

I'm back ladies (and the odd occasional male)....anything new here?? Gotta dig out some new piccies of the man himself (once I get the laptop going again)

I'm back ladies (and the odd occasional male)....anything new here?? Gotta dig out some new piccies of the man himself (once I get the laptop going again)

Hi girl!!!

I'm waiting! :D

I love that Robert is letting his locks go grey. I am too! I figure screw it, I earned this grey.

The first two so much passion! :wub:

Thx for the pics,I hope robert knows there are a ton of us that love him!!