Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

Hi amie, long time no see :)

Yeah I can picture Robert nipping into a pub there for a swift one...also just imagine if you were there!

Hi amie, long time no see :)

Yeah I can picture Robert nipping into a pub there for a swift one...also just imagine if you were there!

Hello SozoZoso and all other plantaides, hope you are well :). Well, Glastonbury tickets have arrived - we're taking the kids too as it's a family friendly affair and we'll be on our way back home from a week in Cornwall. Luckily they're only young so hopefully I won't embarrass them too much lol..

I can imagine if he was in a local pub, and if I was there - I think I would probably just end up losing the plot and talking gibberish :)

Edited by amie1974

I can imagine if he was in a local pub, and if I was there - I think I would probably just end up losing the plot and talking gibberish :)

Yeah just imagine...

1464664_583810751699333_2071603803_n.jpg

Yeah just imagine...

Great pics!!! I wish time stood still for these guys

Yeah just imagine...

i don't drink much but if Robert was Bartender i would be having some fun with that

Yeah just imagine...

Love that photo! And I actually like men who smell of beer and ciggies a little bit

;)

ok, this is a video not a photo, but my goodness! I didn't realise 1993 was such a good year ;-). Or how my 19 year old self missed this on Top of the Pops..