Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Looking at these pictures I can't help but asking myself: how was Robert back then, for real, not in some photos??? How did he actually look on stage, with his long curly hair, extraordinary body, tight jeans and all, in the middle of something like "Stairway to heaven", for instance... and, honestly, I can't imagine something sexier and more beautiful than that.

I know,to see him in person,wow

What interview was that? I don't think I've seen it. In the meantime, he is sexy as hell:)) I don't have enough words to describe the feelings these photos of him are giving me. I know, for sure, he is the sexiest man I've ever seen. I love everything about him: his hair, his chest, his hmmmmm... jeans:))), clothes all! And he's a grandfather now, for God's sake:))))

Edited by percy_girl

What interview was that? I don't think I've seen it. In the meantime, he is sexy as hell:)) I don't have enough words to describe the feelings these photos of him are giving me. I know, for sure, he is the sexiest man I've ever seen. I love everything about him: his hair, his chest, his hmmmmm... jeans:))), clothes all! And he's a grandfather now, for God's sake:))))

Well friends, these last photos (and the interview) are about 1990-1996. he was about 45 years old ... I think he was really sexy during those years ...sexy like a man conscious of his appeal ... simply the best!

Well friends, these last photos (and the interview) are about 1990-1996. he was about 45 years old ... I think he was really sexy during those years ...sexy like a man conscious of his appeal ... simply the best!

yes,about 45 to 50 i think he had that gorgeous youthful look mixed with MAN!!!!!