Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Flying relax ...

looks like those cheapest cramped up seats most of us get . maybe it's a short flight. i would love to be in that middle seat next to him . and even if that aisle seat was empty i would still not move . now i got a new fantasy of making out with him and more stuff on the plane.

(i'm wondering if he booked all 3 of those seats just for him)

looks like those cheapest cramped up seats most of us get . maybe it's a short flight. i would love to be in that middle seat next to him . and even if that aisle seat was empty i would still not move . now i got a new fantasy of making out with him and more stuff on the plane.

(i'm wondering if he booked all 3 of those seats just for him)

I think that the middle seat was not free ... I think that he usually travel with his assistant, Nicola Powell. The pic probably was taken furtively ( from a low point of view...) when she let her seat ... He is reading a travel book ... I'd like to know what travel guide it was ... There is a palm on the cover ... It could be ... 29 PALMS TRAVEL BOOK ??? :sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand:

Edited by ORNE

I'd be more than happy to let him off the hook but only lf he lets me play with his hair.

While he lets you play with his hair, do you mind if we play a little with the rest of him? Ah ah ah! :sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand::sarcastic_hand: Poor Robert!

Edited by ORNE

I think it just comes natural to him, he doesn't even have to try.

10169400_762153037163256_89074342239550310001298_760988170613076_1947392683_n.jp

These pictures of him looking so sexy and all, so natural and efortless, make me crazy every time! As someone pointed here before, this is just not right:) And, yes, I want to join you too in playing with him in that plane and I'm not talking about his hair either:)))) This goes for the "shower picture", too... I really wanna know what's underneath that towel:)))) They don't "make" men like him anymore these days:))))

Did I mention I'm in love with his jeans?? Because I am!

Okay, percy_girl: you can take his jeans, I'll take his yellow indian towel and redhairedqueen22 could take his scalp ... :sarcastic_hand: Poor Robert again!

I dont know, I havent checked in her for a day or two and look what I have missed, your naughty girls LOL, some fantastic photos, need to cool down :veryhot:

Ah ah ah ...You know: girls just want to have fun ... :friends: