Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Some people say it's permed. I am a firm believer that it's natural.

I agree. Maybe he finally found the right product to put in it. I have hair like his and it's like discovering the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow when you find something that works on your hair!

2003-01_Festival_In_The_Desert_18.jpg

Fun time in the sand

Eek... that had to be uncomfortable.

I also used that gorgeous pic for a background, but, wouldn't you know, a folder on my desktop is right over his eye! I don't want to flip the pic because he is a lefty so I'll just have to move the folder elsewhere... no biggie.

Well, more for you ladies, but I'm not swooning over him as much the way he looks now. The pics at the game are nice... when he genuinely smiles, yes, he's still handsome... it's only in small glances you see the young Plant now... whereas it was the other way around back in the 70s.

Well darlin', I hate to be disagreeable, but the Plant of today is sooooooo much sexier. Youth is wasted on the young and Robert is so much more interesting these days in every way :D

Edited by Planted In My Mind

Eek... that had to be uncomfortable.

I also used that gorgeous pic for a background, but, wouldn't you know, a folder on my desktop is right over his eye! I don't want to flip the pic because he is a lefty so I'll just have to move the folder elsewhere... no biggie.

Do you mean left-handed? He isn't. If you mean something else..................sorry :huh::)

For awhile I thought he was left handed, because in most live pics I've seen, he seems to hold the microphone in his left hand. (I'm a lefty, and if I were a singer I would probably do that too). But then I've seen pics of him writing or signing autographs, and saw he was a righty.