Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Belated happy weekend

10377014_637212286375181_838249642861006

Oh, dear God!!!! SozoZoso, you said something about your ovaries?? Damn those hormons:))) On the other hand, looking at this gorgeous man, I'm glad I'm a woman!! :veryhot: This picture deserves to be a wallpaper! Ohhhhhhhhh, those lips...

Edited by percy_girl

Clw ... a personal message for you: your LZ Forum mailbox is full and messages come back ... clean it so we can talk again ... many thanks!

Have you a wonderful Sunday!

It doesnt look full to me??

Hi! On next Friday I will be in Pistoia (Italy) for Robert and Sensational Space Shifters' gig ...

I can't wait, friends!!!!

I love his new song "Little Maggie" ... don't you?

There are a few others here that are going

Have you all noticed that in some pictures, Robert has a "V" in the hip/groin area in which, if my memory serves, guys who body build or sculpt themselves, would kill to have.

I can see it from Ornes first photo.

SozoZoso, in my opinion, squeezing lemons is THE BEST workout ever!!! And Robert is the living proof of that! I mean, look at those photos you posted... I have no words... (what is he holding in his pocket in the last photo???? :blush::blush: Could it be his... harmonica??)

Same here!!!! My heart is running wild!! Not to mention my thoughts:))))) Speaking strictly for myself, I find his feminine look from the third picture irresistible, I don't know what is it about this man and that kind of clothes but it makes me imagine all sorts of things I would do to him dressed like that :blush: Oh, and not to mention his jeans :veryhot:

yes, look at him in this gif with the feather in his hair. it was popular among girls a couple summers ago. same with tight low rise jeans, crop tops etc. Robert did it first and looked the HOTTEST of all. how he manages to put on a girly, flowery, ruffle, type top which even on most girls would probably be ugly, but on him he manages to look incredibly sexy ?????? it's just something that comes natural to him.

look at how beautiful he is.

robert_plant_feather_gif_by_hija_de_luna

Yes, he has it. I've noticed that too. One more reason for me to say he's perfect!!! (and I don't think he was working out or something like that back in the 70s...)

perfect is right