Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Awww! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Thanks so much for sharing that, I've never seen it before.

Actually, that one is in the bottom left hand corner of one of the Physical Grafitti panels. I had that panel as my avatar on Facebook for a while (until a local theatre is about to be torn down and we're fighting to save it... pic of that on there now).

For awhile I thought he was left handed, because in most live pics I've seen, he seems to hold the microphone in his left hand. (I'm a lefty, and if I were a singer I would probably do that too). But then I've seen pics of him writing or signing autographs, and saw he was a righty.

Really? Yeah, when I sing the odd time, I hold the mic with my right hand (btw I decided on my avatar pic for my background)... heh... learn something new every day.

My fella is a lefty and he actually had never noticed Robert possibly being a lefty till I pointed it out. OK... well he's a lefty mic holder then. :P

ETA: Knebby... dying of curiosity here... what other context could lefty have meant other than his... bulge... decidedly points towards his left hip??

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Actually, that one is in the bottom left hand corner of one of the Physical Grafitti panels. I had that panel as my avatar on Facebook for a while (until a local theatre is about to be torn down and we're fighting to save it... pic of that on there now).

Really? Thanks for the tip. I should study the cover much more thoroughly!

ETA: Knebby... dying of curiosity here... what other context could lefty have meant other than his... bulge... decidedly points towards his left hip??

Err... that actually,:o, and that I may have missed something in discussion about your computer screen and someone using it being a lefty, and that maybe being the reason why you didn't want to flip it - ah, you know how it is when you step into a chat and aren't sure if you've grasped the right end of the stick?;)

Edited by Knebby

mepet.jpg

Strider the second?

I've never seen this pic before. Thanks for posting. I knew he had one other dog after Strider, the Wolf or Deer hound; I didn't know he ever had a German Shepherd. If you look closely at the pic of Henry, he's also got a slight ahh, bulge. :blink::blush::unsure: I must be twisted to notice stuff like that. :bagoverhead: Thanks for sharing this one!

Oooohhh, I like this picture. Look at those abs. And the tummy hairs; makes me want to pull out a comb and start...... :wub: Thanks for the tummy hair pics chell!

I love that pic too. Right now it's the screen saver on my cell phone. B)