Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I admire Plant for not going under the knife. Here is a man who was almost as famous for his good looks as he was for his voice back in his salad days. Yet, he is at ease enough with himself to let nature take its course with the exception of his hair.

I think he has aged well and with grace. He just turned 66, how could he possibly look like he did 30, 40 years ago? Oh and I do like to look at the photos of him, especially from the early 70's (my favorite look is the one with the beard, 1970). I once read a very wise story somewhere: "It's not what you own or how you look, it's all about the person you have become". By looking and listening to Robert he is still very curious about world and music, has the energy to perform and to find new ways of being creative. That's what makes him beautiful in my eyes.

Hi girls. Been secretly admiring the photos here and thought I'd share my favorite. In my eyes he has been gorgeous for all these years, radiating the inner quality of creativity and curiosity. But the pure fact is that he was exceptionally hot in the early 70's.

post-13404-0-06181500-1409942927_thumb.j

Edited by Nemea

I also like these dreamy, "soft" photos. In later years their lifestyle starts to show, and while continuing to be utterly droolable I still prefer the older pictures, preferably off-stage. This thread is fun entertainment, even if I am here for the music I ain't blind ;-)

post-13404-0-83526800-1409944770_thumb.j