Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

Oooooooo, precisely like that one!!!! A fine weekend, ladies and dream on, 'cause I know I will! ( just one more thing, oh, God, his lips, his mouth.........!!!!!!!!)

But you would brush his hair? :hysterical:

There are many many things you can do with a hairbrush....especially one of those paddle type ones (draw your own conclusion to that ;) )

paddle-brush.jpg

Edited by SozoZoso

God, I have a hairbrush EXACTLY like the one above :)))))))) and I never, ever thought of doing anything else with it (except for brushing my hair, of course) until I read your post!!!!! You, ladies, are very naughty!!!!

Edited by percy_girl

i think this is a recent pic. not sure if he is back together with Patty but it's good to see they are at least still friends .

pattygriffin1_3042411k.jpgPatty+Griffin+Americana+Music+Festival+S

Edited by JP78

i think this is a recent pic. not sure if he is back together with Patty but it's good to see they are at least still friends .

pattygriffin1_3042411k.jpgPatty+Griffin+Americana+Music+Festival+S

Who is the black woman between Patti and Robert? She looks vaguely familiar so I'm wondering if she is another singer.

Who is the black woman between Patti and Robert? She looks vaguely familiar so I'm wondering if she is another singer.

it says regina mccrary. it was some music awards show or festival or something like that.