Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I've just finished watching Robert's interview on Last.FM about his last album and it's fantastic. This man is a natural born musician, he's been on this amazing musical journey for more than 40 years and he's still in search of inspiration, of new music, of "melody" as he himself was saying in the interview. Thank you, Robert, for your music!!

Dame Flo, thank God for the warning, altough it seems to me that " Caution HOT" would be more appropriate :))!!! As far as Robert's look from the 80's I don't know why but I don't particularly like it... maybe it's the haircut. Why did he cut his gorgeous hair?????

Edited by percy_girl

Dame Flo, thank God for the warning, altough it seems to me that " Caution HOT" would be more appropriate :))!!! As far as Robert's look from the 80's I don't know why but I don't particularly like it... maybe it's the haircut. Why did he cut his gorgeous hair?????

You're right Percy Girl, I really have to improve my english :)

^ He takes my breath away and he's nowhere near me. :wub:

My 'take my breath away' moment was last year at Bluesfest in Byron Bay.

There was an exhibition & sale of Led Zeppelin photos by Ted Harvey to raise money for charity.

I expected a few small photos at eye level.

But when I found myself surrounded several larger than life photos of Robert, I literally forgot to breathe. There he was in all his 'poured into my jeans' glory. It took a swift jab in the ribs to make me draw breath & stagger out. Didn't have a spare $7k or so on mey to pick up a couple of the photos for the TV room unfortunately. Ted Harvey with his awesome photos of Zep in Oz 1972:

post-27314-0-74417000-1413000479.jpeg

post-27314-0-28945900-1413000527.jpeg