Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

He absolutely oozes sexuality; and there is a confidence in that sexuality that is very appealing; at least for me.

Me too. :D

Oh, Hi. De-lurking here to say a great big thank you to everyone for posting all these hot pics of Robert through-the-years. I joined recently and have been giddy ever since. Longstanding Led Zep fan from way back in the early 70s but only just realised I could join an online community to share my interest...no, that's not strong enough, it's an obsession. No one in my real life understands, so it's wonderful to find you all!

Me too. :D

Oh, Hi. De-lurking here to say a great big thank you to everyone for posting all these hot pics of Robert through-the-years. I joined recently and have been giddy ever since. Longstanding Led Zep fan from way back in the early 70s but only just realised I could join an online community to share my interest...no, that's not strong enough, it's an obsession. No one in my real life understands, so it's wonderful to find you all!

Welcome aboard Cerisaye! You have certainly come to the right place!! :) I love the pic with his German Shepherd, so cute!!

Gawd! He's old enough to be my grand pa and yet I'm so turned on by him!!!

:lol: I thought this was so funny when I read it. He's not old enough to be my grandpa, but he is old enough to be my father. Yikes! But I completely agree with you!

Does anybody have some pics of Robert to share where he sometimes sticks flowers down his jeans? <--- That felt REALLY weird typing that! :blink:

I'm too lazy to go through all the pages of pics on here.

:lol: I thought this was so funny when I read it. He's not old enough to be my grandpa, but he is old enough to be my father. Yikes! But I completely agree with you!

Does anybody have some pics of Robert to share where he sometimes sticks flowers down his jeans? <--- That felt REALLY weird typing that! :blink:

Well Robert is only 8 years older than me but I think it's amazing he has so many younger fans- guess it goes to show true beauty-external and in his soul-is appreciated at any age in life.

As for the flower pics, WOW, I'd love to see those too! Not weird, no, HOT.

Thanks for the welcome BTW. I feel at home here already- might be to do with having spent days going through the photo threads for Robert & Jimmy. Thanks for all the yummy goodness!

Edited by cerisaye

mepet.jpg

Strider the second?

He looks like the German Shepherd that chased me through an orange grove one day on my way home from school. I have since learned to stay away from strange dogs.

One time my boyfriend and I came across a lonely Borzoi puppy and she was so happy to see us; she was really, really pretty and very affectionate.

Edited by eternal light

:wave: Welcome Cerisaye! Here's a few flower in the jean pics :)

4719.jpg

scan0007j.jpg

1977-05-30_Landover_01.jpg

Well Robert is only 8 years older than me but I think it's amazing he has so many younger fans- guess it goes to show true beauty-external and in his soul-is appreciated at any age in life.

It amazes me too. On Facebook there are so many groups dedicated to Robert and his "sexiness" that are mostly created by girls in high school!