Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

There's also a Robert's Jeans thread and a Robert's Smile thread.

And your welcome.

Oh I've visited both of those. Every part of Robert's anatomy deserves worship attention! But I love his smile best...and his jeans cus I have NO shame. (well he doesn't either) :D

Hi cerisaye! Welcome! If you have a Led Zep and/or Robert obsession, you've come to the right place!! I know exactly what you mean when you say no one understands... I think alot of us are in the same situation. I too, have been a fan for years but it never ocurred to me until recently that I could use the internet to satisfy my fix! I recently said to a good friend that it was like having a few really tasty, but very limited treats back in the 70's and now being exposed to an all you can eat Led Zeppelin/Robert online buffet!!! There's pictures and videos and chat rooms and web boards.... I've been pigging out for months now and have no plans to stop!! :D

Me too. :D

Oh, Hi. De-lurking here to say a great big thank you to everyone for posting all these hot pics of Robert through-the-years. I joined recently and have been giddy ever since. Longstanding Led Zep fan from way back in the early 70s but only just realised I could join an online community to share my interest...no, that's not strong enough, it's an obsession. No one in my real life understands, so it's wonderful to find you all!

Me hopes those roses in his pants were de-thorned. :o

11sj8y0.jpg

It's funny looking at his face. He's trying to put on his sexy face, but YOU KNOW he's thinking "OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH". :lol:

The flower pics should be on the Caption Thread! :)

Found this posted on one of the Zep groups on Facebook. It was posted by someone named Robin N. (<--- gotta give the credit). I don't think I've seen this one before:

2wear6p.jpg

There's a Zep book (I can't think of the name offhand) that had a bunch of photos from that series that were great. Looked like they were having a good time :D

1195765006_f.jpg

1186253176_f.jpg

1185665583_f.jpg

Its 4am here in the uk and Ive just woke up!! I thought *I know...I will go on the web....see if that will help me get back to sleep!*

HUH! I got no chance of sleeping now!!! But its
nobodys fault but mine!
I shouldnt have come here!!

Oh Percy!! Ive had dreams you would keep me awake all night.....but this isnt what I meant!!!!!
:lol:

018.gif

Edited by carrots1969