Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

First of all thank you for the images.

Seen this marked as a Robert Plant photograph. Is the boy in the middle Robert?.

k412HnW.gif

On 12/24/2017 at 4:24 AM, anniemouse said:

First of all thank you for the images.

Seen this marked as a Robert Plant photograph. Is the boy in the middle Robert?.

k412HnW.gif

I've never seen this photo. I don't believe that's Robert.

I still cannot make my mind up as the face shape seems similar and if you superimpose Roberts long hair it could be him.

5 hours ago, bcarter690 said:

3 hours ago, anniemouse said:

I still cannot make my mind up as the face shape seems similar and if you superimpose Roberts long hair it could be him.

I see what you mean. Although,  Robert is much taller than the man in this photo, even at this younger age.

I wish I could recall where I saw this but they cited Robert as 15 years old at the time so anything is possible. I think the chins and noses are the same.

The more I look at this photo, the more I see the resemblance to Robert. And at age 15, he may not have begun growing to where he'd be taller than the other guys. Hmmm. It would be great if this was a previously unseen photo of Robert.

On 1/23/2018 at 4:49 AM, anniemouse said:

Thank you for posting. Who is the women by the way.

You're welcome. She's the woman who made the shirt Robert is wearing. From what I recall of the accompanying article, she made the shirt then ran into a friend of a friend of Robert's who brought her backstage to meet him.