Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

:whistling:

bobsbum.jpg

Oh My Word.......perfection!

Robert Plant Naked If I Want To Lyrics

Would you let me Walk down your street

Naked if I want to. Oh, can I, pop by your works

On the 4th of July. Oh, can I buy an amplifier, oh, on time.

Well, I ain't got no money now, But I will pay you before I die.

The old .com had really extensive pic threads, for sure. Apart from the new ones that get posted as they come along, I haven't seen a single one here that wasn't posted there first. But then we had a lot of people scanning and posting their collections there.

Hokay, well I suppose I can let you all in on it... mordor maiden sent me those two pics (trousers down and bare bum) the other day. But obviously they were floating around here...

The picture in question is somewhere in this thread or the caption thread. I know I've seen it on here before. Unless who ever posted it has taken it down!

Is that the one where the 4 of them are in a field? If so, yeah that one will catch your eye.

Yeah, and it's the only picture i've seen with him naked. I wonder whether i'll be banned if i post it here....i think i shouldn't, but shall i post the link to the picture, not the picture itself??? I want to share it sooo much)))) :D

Yeah, and it's the only picture i've seen with him naked. I wonder whether i'll be banned if i post it here....i think i shouldn't, but shall i post the link to the picture, not the picture itself??? I want to share it sooo much)))) :D

You'll be quite safe Maureen, it has been posted many times before.

So...sit comfortable...breathe deeply....and ENJOY THE PHOTO :D

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/7034/xacc83433gm3.jpg

You forgot to put...make sure you are alone!!! as the shock of seeing this photo could cause you to squeal with delight!!! LOL

Ive just frightened the cat!!

[ walrus.jpg

Edited by carrots1969

You forgot to put...make sure you are alone!!! as the shock of seeing this photo could cause you to squeal with delight!!! LOL

Ive just frightened the cat!!

[ walrus.jpg

Cool!! :cheer: Yeah sorry, i should have written it :whistling: but i hope the others will keep in mind your experience)))) So i can make a conclusion that you do like the picture...... :thumbsup:

There's a similar oft posted pic of him holding the bulge here too. But I hadn't seen the calendar before. :)

I'll say it once and I'll say it again... ring a ding ding, the arse on that thing.

To which carrots (I believe) once replied, "Dumpty dum, wanna get me hands on that bum."

Indeed.

OK then, off to make supper.

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet