Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

HELP!!! I closed the window after a second...that was shocking! I hadnt read the text above it... :lol:

But thanks for posting it! :P

I don't get what the hype's about....all I can see is B***s, and come on, we all knew he had 'em- those tight jeans were designed to show us just that!

lol

Grabbed these pics from this thread while I was looking through it, and had to put them together. There may be an almost 40 year difference between the 2 pics, but I think it's safe to assume the smile is still there. :)

1zxrxpy.jpg

Grabbed these pics from this thread while I was looking through it, and had to put them together. There may be an almost 40 year difference between the 2 pics, but I think it's safe to assume the smile is still there. :)

1zxrxpy.jpg

Wow! Indeed :D

If mine eyes don't deceive me, it looks like he shaved. Or just could have been that he is blonde. :lol: But, yes, I know what you mean... I have to do a :huh: and I still don't quite see what everyone was talking about... still... the bulge outline makes it fairly clear. :wub::blush:

If mine eyes don't deceive me, it looks like he shaved. Or just could have been that he is blonde. :lol: But, yes, I know what you mean... I have to do a :huh: and I still don't quite see what everyone was talking about... still... the bulge outline makes it fairly clear. :wub::blush:

I checked with my magnifying glass; he did not shave, and the hair is dark. You may possibly be mistaking skin for hair; that is why it looks light.

1zxrxpy.jpg

Yes, this is what I said already, his smile is still the same! I love it!!!

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I have never come across it before. Anyone know when it was taken? Looks like Robert had been tucking into one too many doughnuts or something...still a lovely shot though!

robert5tq2.png

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I have never come across it before. Anyone know when it was taken? Looks like Robert had been tucking into one too many doughnuts or something...still a lovely shot though!

robert5tq2.png

Robert is ALWAYS looking good!!!

robert5tq2.png

To me it looks to be right around 1993 or so. Just a guess though.

I adore Robert and his hair and I also have the hots for Jason...who has no hair. I like variety :lol:

Variety is the spice of life.....

Juliet

PS I also like post 1071.....those numbers will be etched on my brain ....FOREVER!!!!

Edited by Juliet