Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Hey, everyone :wave: I know I never post here, but I always come here to see those beautiful pics. Thanks a lot!

Now, can someone PLEASE tell me where is the 'Caption Thread'? It's been two days since I last came here and now I can't find it anywhere. :wacko: Did I miss anything? What happened? Man, I feel lost, really! That thread always cheers me up.

You know, I just noticed that myself... no idea where the caption thread is. Got too big? Moved to another header?

Oh yes, and I daren't stare at that pic with a magnifying glass, I'm likely to go into a coma. Nice to catch a glimpse but even still retain some mystery. :) Just the lighting I suppose made a weird cast on it. :huh:

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Hey, everyone :wave: I know I never post here, but I always come here to see those beautiful pics. Thanks a lot!

Now, can someone PLEASE tell me where is the 'Caption Thread'? It's been two days since I last came here and now I can't find it anywhere. :wacko: Did I miss anything? What happened? Man, I feel lost, really! That thread always cheers me up.

Unfortunately, the caption thread is gone with the wind for reasons no one really understands. It's a mystery many have tried to solve, yet no one has been successful.

You know, I just noticed that myself... no idea where the caption thread is. Got too big? Moved to another header?

Hum, that's weird. But thanks, anyway. At least now I'm sure that I don't need glasses B) The thread really isn't there.

Unfortunately, the caption thread is gone with the wind for reasons no one really understands. It's a mystery many have tried to solve, yet no one has been successful.

Pity. I laughed so very hard with some of them. I don't know, maybe someone got offended??

Yes, that's a pity. :(

I hope it will be back tomorrow, or another one starts.

hey, it's 1 am here. good night! (and sorry my bad English :) )