Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

Hey, everyone :wave: I know I never post here, but I always come here to see those beautiful pics. Thanks a lot!

Now, can someone PLEASE tell me where is the 'Caption Thread'? It's been two days since I last came here and now I can't find it anywhere. :wacko: Did I miss anything? What happened? Man, I feel lost, really! That thread always cheers me up.

You know, I just noticed that myself... no idea where the caption thread is. Got too big? Moved to another header?

Oh yes, and I daren't stare at that pic with a magnifying glass, I'm likely to go into a coma. Nice to catch a glimpse but even still retain some mystery. :) Just the lighting I suppose made a weird cast on it. :huh:

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Hey, everyone :wave: I know I never post here, but I always come here to see those beautiful pics. Thanks a lot!

Now, can someone PLEASE tell me where is the 'Caption Thread'? It's been two days since I last came here and now I can't find it anywhere. :wacko: Did I miss anything? What happened? Man, I feel lost, really! That thread always cheers me up.

Unfortunately, the caption thread is gone with the wind for reasons no one really understands. It's a mystery many have tried to solve, yet no one has been successful.

You know, I just noticed that myself... no idea where the caption thread is. Got too big? Moved to another header?

Hum, that's weird. But thanks, anyway. At least now I'm sure that I don't need glasses B) The thread really isn't there.

Unfortunately, the caption thread is gone with the wind for reasons no one really understands. It's a mystery many have tried to solve, yet no one has been successful.

Pity. I laughed so very hard with some of them. I don't know, maybe someone got offended??

Yes, that's a pity. :(

I hope it will be back tomorrow, or another one starts.

hey, it's 1 am here. good night! (and sorry my bad English :) )

Keep 'em coming girls...there are some stunning photos here :wub:

[PN004370.jpg

That picture is absolutely fantastic. That smile of his melts my heart. He is the only one who can still do that.

Great photo. Love it. Love it. Love it. Thanks for posting it.

Oh my good lord!!! :o I love it! Thanks for posting it maureen! :rolleyes:

You're welcome!!!))) :hippy:

1t8ppt.jpg

59uekk.jpg

Edited by Roxie

1t8ppt.jpg

I love the way Robert laughs...with gusto...he also has a cute nervous habit of clearing his throat a lot....I do the same thing.

59uekk.jpg

Does Robert have a pierced left ear? I've never noticed this before. These are great pics, thanks for posting!! :wave:

Yes he does. There are alot of pictures where you can't really tell because he usually wears hoops and his hair hides it. Does he still wear an earring?

Catsclaw - I love his laugh too. One of my fave things about him! :)

I have more pictures for you.

robertplant333.jpg

A tired smile:

robertplant307.png

robertplant228.jpg

robertplant246.jpg

robertplant245.jpg

Edited by lzfan715