Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I was pouring over all the old funny captions I made on the old forum and I stumble across this one that you ladies over here might apprieciate:

SunsetStrip4.jpg

Jimmy: "I don't know why you always do that!"

Robert: "Do what?"

Jimmy: "That...sit like that, with your legs wide and conspicuous. You give me no leg room at all!"

Robert: "I have to maintain the legend that I can't successfully close my legs because of certain things!"

:lol::lol: Happy drooling ladies! :lol::lol:

Love Richard

:wave:

HEY!!! STOP!!!!!! JIMMY ISN'T WORSE!!!

LADYS!!!!!! LOOK AT HIS -...-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jp32-11.jpg

New favorite for my collection... but there are alot of really well done vids on YouTube... one I particularly like (not sure if I favorited it) with him sitting in an older style wicker chair, possibly at the farm, and I believe it is an infant Karac, is sitting with him. Simply adorable, heartwarming, and heartbreaking all at the same time.

ETA: Here is a nice one: Plant, Robert Plant

Alas, not the one with Karac, I appear to have misplaced that one (shame on me, damn hormones at the time only wanted sexy stuff. :( )

Kinda had to sift through some mashups which should be in the mashup playlist to get to it... there's another one about him in tight jeans and there's a full version of a lil jig they did once onstage... which was added a s a clip in the newer Whole Lotta Love video. I also have the old, "naked chick" one favorited there somewhere. ;)

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!! IT'S MY VID!!!!!! I'M ON YOUTUBE AS HEOLLIN!!!!!! :D

http://youtube.com/user/Heollin