Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I don't get it. Why Robert Plant is always wearing buttoned up long sleeves and baggy pants and rarely showing his arms and such. I don't get it. Ah I need to see some Robert Plant skin.

At 60 or 20! :rolleyes:

yeahh! I wonder about that too! I mean... he was always wearing long sleeves, and then the chest showing up... didnt he had the heat on his arms?, or the cold on his chest (he didnt...he's a hot man... :P )

I believe he haves a beautiful skin...

"C'mon Robert!! Show it!!!"

I don't get it. Why Robert Plant is always wearing buttoned up long sleeves and baggy pants and rarely showing his arms and such. I don't get it. Ah I need to see some Robert Plant skin.

Baggy pants?

The trousers he has been wearing onstage lately are so skinny he looks like Max Wall from a distance.

yeahh! I wonder about that too! I mean... he was always wearing long sleeves, and then the chest showing up... didnt he had the heat on his arms?, or the cold on his chest (he didnt...he's a hot man... :P )

I believe he haves a beautiful skin...

"C'mon Robert!! Show it!!!"

I saw a pic of Robert sitting in white sands in (Morocco or Mali?) sans his shirt and pants. (I swear if I see the word trousers again I will hurl!) Believe you me in his mid-50's at the time and that's not too long ago, the dude's still got it. A little chest hair will not make him less dignified at his age. C'mon Robert!

And those shoulder pads! Has Robert Plant seen Robert Plant in the 80's?!!! I think his stylist should kiss those pads sayonara. They takest away the natural beauty of Mr. Plant's head and shoulders.

I love Robert Plant, but I think it's wise of him to keep his shirt buttoned up now that he's almost 60. And the pants he's wearing on this tour with Alison are pretty tight, if you ask me.

Excuse us for speaking English. :rolleyes:

:P

you know, every time i check out this thread, there are just more pics i have never seen before, and i am really just in awe of how gorgeous RP was back then. i cant think of any musician or actor or celeb today that could be his equal in terms of sheer hottness.

us? :P

I assumed more than one person must have used the name to have irritated you so.

My mistake obviously.

To English people, the term "pants" applies to your undergarments. Using that term for trousers seems absurd to us. I had no idea the word "trousers " could be so offensive - however, as I am English, I'll continue to use it to describe that garment.

Trousers.

Trousers, trousers, trousers.

I assumed more than one person must have used the name to have irritated you so.

My mistake obviously.

To English people, the term "pants" applies to your undergarments. Using that term for trousers seems absurd to us. I had no idea the word "trousers " could be so offensive - however, as I am English, I'll continue to use it to describe that garment.

Trousers.

Trousers, trousers, trousers.

No you didn't irritate me but now you do.

Think (if you can) before you assume and irritate people so with your obvious mistakes.

I'm sure not many English people are as offensively absurd. I hardly give a damn if you don't use the word pants.

I won't even bother with why both newer fans as you like to generalize people here and any other fans might call it pants as you're hardly worth it.

I could go on further but again you're hardly worth it.

Dismissed.