Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I was thinking circa 1973; only because of the fact that he's wearing a womans top, he pretty much stopped doing that on the '77 tour didn't he?

edit: I just notice his necklace...that was pretty much an ongoing 1977 piece wasn't it?

Edited by catsclaw009

No, unless it's taken from one of the two concerts that I did not attend during '77 in LA. He wore different clothing when I saw him in '77; a jacket, painted-on jeans, belt, jewelry and skin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2v0NC5ptG8.

I was going by what this caption said on Corbis. But then, they do say early '70s. And since you were there, you'd know! Were you at all six nights they performed in LA?

http://pro.corbis.com/popup/Enlargement.as...8e-241615bfa6b6}

I was thinking circa 1973; only because of the fact that he's wearing a womans top, he pretty much stopped doing that on the '77 tour didn't he?

edit: I just notice his necklace...that was pretty much an ongoing 1977 piece wasn't it?

If it were '73, he wouldn't have the scar. He must have been feeling really hot that day to bring it out that top!

edit: Search for Robert Plant pictures on http://pro.corbis.com/search/searchFrame.aspx . They have a few great Jazz Fest pics!

Edited by Sunray782

Sorry for posting again, but the official timeline shows this as June 22, 1977.

http://ledzeppelin.com/show/june-22-1977

Were you at all six nights they performed in LA?

You're right about June 22; I attended the shows on June 21, 23, and the last one I believe on June 27, but not all six nights. As I look through the photos that I took I notice he is wearing what appears to be the same top on June 21 as he apparently wore on June 22.

It was on June 23 when he wore the long-sleeved jacket, jeans and skin.

160545063_373318.gif

160536699_738296.gif

Looking at one of my torn ticket stubs that I kept with my photos, it reads Forum 22 Loge Section 20 Row M $8.75 Seat 7 Tu. On all these nights the stage was at the end near the exit rather than in the center of the venue.

Seating Chart for Los Angeles Forum

160540487_1036048.gif

Tuesday would have been June 21. On that date my photos indicate that I sat very near the stage in an obstructed view area where I could see clearly (mostly his butt) in the space between two semi-transparent black curtain panels. I can see in my photo that he was wearing a blue top with short sleeves. These are not high quality scans but it is the first time I have published them so no one has seen them before now except me.

On the last night, June 27, I recall sitting to the right of the mid-center area not quite as close but with an excellent but more distant view. On this night he appears to be wearing the long-sleeved jacket in the photos that I took.

160556374_252112.gif

Edited by eternal light

Thats my favorite picture of Robert.

Mine too. Thankfully my Zep DVD is not a VHS, because the tape would've been broken at that very part from rewinding so much. :lol:

Let's see if this works:

2lasgzr.gif

It's from '77. In LA I think.

ABigOne_RobertPlantOffstage1977.jpg

You're right, this offstage pic is from 1977, sorry no further information so far.

Babe, baby, baby, Im gonna leave you.

I said baby, you know Im gonna leave you.

Ill leave you when the summertime,

Leave you when the summer comes arollin

Leave you when the summer comes along.