Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Thanks for posting the pics Maureen, they are amazing eye candy. Many I have never seen before; keep 'em coming!! :notworthy:

You're very welcome!! I'm pressed for time at the moment! This evening I'll post some more))

Yes he does have a wonderful smile doesn't he. I've never seen a more lovely smile of a man as he.

No worries about the shirts, evidently he knows what's tacky what not at this time, he's never unbuttoned his shirt any lower in this tour. Rightly so, we don't want Robert catching cold now do we. ;)

I'm sure he still looks good inside that shirt, he's shed most of the handles he's packed on in most recent years, (and he's still got the pecs you know LOL) but more for his stature as the legendary Rock God that he is he doesn't bare it. No need, we all know how good it was! This much is just about right, some skin reminds how it was he who put sexy in rock and roll (Sorry Elvis). Robert Plant holds that trademark. At 20 and 60.

Sure he was real cheesy in the 80's, even more so for first half of 90's. But as soon as he hit 50, the natural appeal was back. Boogie right on Mr. Plant!

The smile is not lost.

No worries about the shirts, evidently he knows what's tacky what not at this time, he's never unbuttoned his shirt any lower in this tour. Rightly so, we don't want Robert catching cold now do we. ;)

Temperatures in Southern California are in the 90's until the concert on the 23rd, when the summer heat is anticipated to measure into the 80's. He may need something a little cooler to wear in the sweltering heat. We lost electrical power for an hour today and it was hotter than blazes until the air conditioner returned to its former glory.

Thanks LZ.

This is especially nice.

I wonder, will we ever see Robert wearing these types of shirts again?

He really looks good in them. And them on him lol.

I've not seen him in one lately. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.