Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

RP_Knebworth_UK_NP_aug_1979-17.jpg

RP_Knebworth_UK_NP_aug_1979-15.jpg

RP_Knebworth_UK_NP_aug_1979-13.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again, and again and again: Knebworth Robert is stunning!! :wub: Great pictures.

And on a completely different note, I just noticed the hot pics of Jimmy thread picked up some speed and is at 105 pages...come on Robettes let's catch up!!! :D:lol:

Edited by the queen without a king

i love the knebworth pics of robert and jimmy, they just both seemed really happy to be up on stage, and it comes through. really sexy.

I agree with you 'slave' - they seem to be really enjoying themselves from the knebworth pictures and videos that I've seen :)

OMG...so hot!! but somebody has warned it's too hot anyway!! I've got some pictures...not sure if you ladies have seen them!

robdsghsfhjy4.jpg

robdsghsfhjy4.09e558519f.jpg

Wow, these pics are wonderful, thanks to you all for posting them.

I've never seen this pic before and I have to ask........what is that image in the background? :o

It looks to be a mirror reflecting something, I'm not even going to suggest what it resembles!

It did cross my mind to draw a "thought bubble" around it, beside Robert's head. :ph34r:

I can't look at that one longer than ten seconds before I start LOL'ing.

OH GOD WHY?

:'(

They're practicing. Next time one of them will be a female. It's a light-hearted display of dominance that releases tension, not meant to be serious.

Edited by eternal light