Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Thank you, Lynn)))) nice pictures...I haven't seen them before)

I believe a pic from this concert may have been posted on RO. Anyway, check out the photographer's site, myhraphoto.com, there's more. I believe these photos were from Oakland 1977.

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!!

I too (like MSG) have always enjoyed your stares...

rv96.jpg:wub:

This will forever be my fondest memory of you...(my dynamic duo)

Jimmy-Rob-HOT07.jpg

You will always be Percy in my heart ;):P

I don't want to derail Robert's birthday thread so I moved your post to his photo thread. His stares - I think he knew full well the effect that he was having on us:

RPIII.jpg

I love the "dynamic duo" photo! Probably my favorite of Robert and Jimmy together. In honor of Robert's milestone birthday, I have been remembering so many great things from my Zep years today and I alternately laugh and sigh. Those were wonderful times with, as my friends and I still affectionately refer to them, "the Zep guys". :wub:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!!!

LOVE YOU FOREVER & FOREVER . .

aarpbdcake.jpg

strawb.jpg

:cheer::banana:

:kiss::kiss:

"Simply the best....Better than allll the rest, better than anyone... :whistling:

Thank You for all the wonderful moments.

Amen to that! ;)

Edited by MadScreamingGallery

I don't want to derail Robert's birthday thread so I moved your post to his photo thread. His stares - I think he knew full well the effect that he was having on us:

RPIII.jpg

I love the "dynamic duo" photo! Probably my favorite of Robert and Jimmy together. In honor of Robert's milestone birthday, I have been remembering so many great things from my Zep years today and I alternately laugh and sigh. Those were wonderful times with, as my friends and I still affectionately refer to them, "the Zep guys". :wub:

I totally agree - they will forever be "the Zep guys" ;)

Jimmy-Rob-04.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

Here's more of those Robert "stares" we all came to know and love...

RP17439756-large.jpg

rv13.jpg