Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
samael

Greetings From Up North

Just wanted to stop by and greet you all... I am a 22Year old Zeppelin fan from Norway... Cant brag about beeing a longtime fan though, have only listened to them for, like, a year or so and i am still amased that i have not got into them earlier since i am a longtime Rock/Metal head and i was completly blown away the first time i heard "Stairway To Heaven" for sooo many years ago and have always loved the song... But, better sooner then later as they say, and here i am...

As soo many others, i was not able to get tickets for their London show and as so many, i still cross fingers for them to do a world tour and hopefully get the honour to see them live... I remember just getting my body filled with goosebumps and the hair from my feet to me neck just stood up when i say live vid from their show (actually does just thinkin about it)... We can always hope, cant we..? And i dont think i have ever almost had a tear in me eye from seeing footage of a band live, before i saw them perform Black Dog, in that vid clip... It was just so amazing... But enough babbling, anyway... Greetings... :P

Thanks both of you ^_^

After lookin through some threads you all seem like nice people so hope that impression wont fade... ;)