Jimmy the oatmeal spokesman?

Thank you. That was funny. :)

I can see it now: It won't be a booze or beer company sponsoring L.Z.'s next world tour.

THE QUAKER OATS COMPANY PRESENTS: AN EVENING WITH LED ZEPPELIN.

Maybe they could give the oatmeal guy sun glasses on the ticket stubs.

Alright, I tried. This is the result of being really bored watching Top Gun... and five minutes on paint. I give you the Jimmy Oats Guy. :P

jimmyoatsguy.jpg

It's horrible haha.

Alright, I tried. This is the result of being really bored watching Top Gun... and five minutes on paint. I give you the Jimmy Oats Guy. :P

jimmyoatsguy.jpg

It's horrible haha.

This is sheer and utter brilliance.

By the way, I think he's wearing the same outfit as JPJ in his fantasy sequence! :D

Thank you. That was funny. :)

I can see it now: It won't be a booze or beer company sponsoring L.Z.'s next world tour.

THE QUAKER OATS COMPANY PRESENTS: AN EVENING WITH LED ZEPPELIN.

Maybe they could give the oatmeal guy sun glasses on the ticket stubs.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:my gawd, that is priceless!! A more befitting sponsor for "seniors" too isn't it, with its wondrous health benefits and all.

jimmyoatsguy.jpg

It's horrible haha.

I've been giggling every time I see your sig; this is hilarious (bless his heart)! Great job BonzoEqualsGoodStuff :)

jimmypagequaker.png

When you look at this guy-----he has kind of a smirk on his face.

It would be a lovely idea to have the Quaker Oats Company promote their 2009 tour----(L.Z. will want to tour after releasing their newly recorded C.D.) When you go to that concert at a stadium near you, make sure you eat before you get there because you won't be able to buy hot dogs or popcorn. I hope you like oatmeal and warm milk!!! :):)

Archived