Seattle Fan Club

Angelflower

Hey new friends!

Just heard the news that Led Zeppelin is going on tour again! WOW... I have waited since I was 16 for this to happen again! What awesome news!

So... anyone wanting to start a Led Zeppelin fan club here in the Seattle Washington area send me an email. Will be hosting welcome bash in Feburary to get to know other Led Zeppelin fans in the area. Hope to hear from you.

Sherryl

angelflower21@hotmail.com

Hey new friends!

Just heard the news that Led Zeppelin is going on tour again! WOW... I have waited since I was 16 for this to happen again! What awesome news!

So... anyone wanting to start a Led Zeppelin fan club here in the Seattle Washington area send me an email. Will be hosting welcome bash in Feburary to get to know other Led Zeppelin fans in the area. Hope to hear from you.

Sherryl

angelflower21@hotmail.com

You might want to expand to a Northwest chapter

Hi Angelflower and welcome! I hate to be a wet blanket, but there's a newbies forum on this site. This topic has numerous redundant threads, and had you taken the time to read them, you'd know there is no tour (or anything for that matter) planned at this time. Please don't think I'm being harsh. I appreciate your enthusiasm! I too love Zeppelin and hope you'll be a great contributor to the forum!! Again, welcome!! :beer:

Hi Angelflower and welcome! I hate to be a wet blanket, but there's a newbies forum on this site. This topic has numerous redundant threads, and had you taken the time to read them, you'd know there is no tour (or anything for that matter) planned at this time. Please don't think I'm being harsh. I appreciate your enthusiasm! I too love Zeppelin and hope you'll be a great contributor to the forum!! Again, welcome!! :beer:

Nicely put mate :) to the point but with a nice tone, to many people tend to just blast newbies and although it is a pain same old threads etc, with time they will get the message !! nice one :)

Archived