Guliani gave up on purpose

DRUNK

Rudy Guliani gave up. There's something going on. Either he found some inside info and decided to give up, he lost interest, or he'd rather get selected as a running mate. He didn't try, and he was the frontrunner. He had this thing won and blew it intentionally.

I can't imagine why he'd throw it away intentionally. Why run to at all? Why spend the money to go so far and then just pull out? Doesn't make sense to me. Personally, if Rudy doesn't get the nomination, I'm not fucking voting. Then again, anyone but Hillary! That's fucking scary!! :beer:

I'll start my damn thread whenever I feel like it.

Ease up, cowboy; it was just an "fyi". ;)

Rudy had the nomination. You know that.

Think what you want, DRUNKard, but the fact of the matter is.. no, he absolutely did not have the nomination locked up; far from it, in fact. He hadn't even faced any real scrutiny yet, and even in the face of what little scrutiny he was facing, republicans at large weren't all that comfortable with the idea of him being the party nominee. Have you already forgotten all the concerns expressed by repubs about Rudy's positions on social issues? ..or the fact that he likes to dress in drag? ..or the fact that as a potential nominee for the so-called "family values" party, his children arev estranged from him, he's been married three times, and he openly had a mistress (you know,.. was having an extramarital affair) while he was mayor of NYC? And then there were all his shady business dealings; his poor judgement regarding Bernie Karick; his poor judgement regarding the location of the emeregncy command center (which he is stupidly put in the WTC complex); his failure to supply NYPD and NYFD with functional radio equipment, etc, etc. There are numerous reasons why Rudy never had a "lock" on the repub nomination.

You've never been one to let facts get in the way

of your political beliefs though, have ya DRUNK? :P

I don't care anyway, but I find this pretty interesting.

Yeah, it is interesting.

And, contrary to your claim of apathy,.. it seems to me you actually DO care.

Otherwise you probably wouldn't have started a 'damn thread' about it, eh? ;)

"Rudy had the nomination. You know that."

uhh..yeah. :rolleyes:

giuliani_in_drag-752491.jpg

giuliani_trump_drag.jpg

rudy_giuliani_drag.jpg

041218_GiulianiKerik_vl.widec.jpg

:whistling:

It seems you won't be fucking voting then, eh Ev? :whistling:

Religion and politics my friend. You know what they say. Such a wicked set of beasts to unleash among friends. Just know I love you no matter what. :kiss:

I'm an atheist (pretty much) and you're spititual type of guy. Hopefully we'll meet in the next life, and I hope they have a pub!!

Religion and politics my friend. You know what they say. Such a wicked set of beasts to unleash among friends. Just know I love you no matter what. :kiss:

Likewise, my friend,.. likewise. :kiss:

I'm an atheist (pretty much) and you're spititual type of guy. Hopefully we'll meet in the next life, and I hope they have a pub!!

I hope we meet in THIS life! :thumbsup:

..and I know we can find a pub! :beer:

:D

Peace and love, bro.

:hippy:

I hope we meet in THIS life! :thumbsup:

..and I know we can find a pub! :beer:

Did I ever tell you about the time I threw the shackles of society off and ended up in a Coptic orthadox monastery, seriously contemplating a life as an ascetic? :beer:

Did I ever tell you about the time I threw the shackles of society off and ended up in a Coptic orthadox monastery, seriously contemplating a life as an ascetic? :beer:

Did you throw off the shackles of society.. or did society cast you off? :whistling::D

Seriously though..

The story of you being down and out and finding yourself (by complete chance if I recall correctly) at a monastery in the mountains where you ended up spending some time amongst the brothers and where you contemplated the possibility of joining the order before realizing that wasn't your calling.. rings a bell. But in all honesty I don't recall the specifics and I'm not even sure how much of what I just said I've got straight. In any case,.. I'd love to hear the full account if you'd care to tell the tale again, bud!

munchies.gif

I can't imagine why he'd throw it away intentionally. Why run to at all? Why spend the money to go so far and then just pull out? Doesn't make sense to me. Personally, if Rudy doesn't get the nomination, I'm not fucking voting. Then again, anyone but Hillary! That's fucking scary!! :beer:

hi, i totaly agree with the hillary shit that would be scary!!

Rudy Guliani gave up. There's something going on. Either he found some inside info and decided to give up, he lost interest, or he'd rather get selected as a running mate. He didn't try, and he was the frontrunner. He had this thing won and blew it intentionally.

This has got to be some of the dumbest shit i've ever seen posted. He gave up (like Edwards is unfortunately) because there is no room for a third party, in the primary elections.

He was a distant 3rd at best. Which means, he gave up, because he wasn't going to win. Thank you God.

This has got to be some of the dumbest shit i've ever seen posted. He gave up (like Edwards is unfortunately) because there is no room for a third party, in the primary elections.

He was a distant 3rd at best. Which means, he gave up, because he wasn't going to win. Thank you God.

I agree. Pretty easy to claim you were the early front runner when you didn't even participate in the primaries. A legend in his own mind. He quit because he was about to get his ass handed to him in New York.

Gulliani played 9/11 a little too much, I agree people saw through it. He did great things for New York City. That's it, Oh and he married his cousin.... ewwww. But Rudy as the face of the United States of America.... I don't think so.

Just like Bush, ya know, it would have been fine to stay in the great state of Texas with the Great People of Texas.... but as the frontman for the United States of America???? What were people thinking? Especially voting him in a second time! UHG!!!

Back to Rudy, umm.... he didn't lose on purpose. :lol:

I guess he figured out that using the phrase "September 11th" in every fucking sentence only goes so far before people see thru it

All I know is Dubya is on his way out and a lobotomized mule would be an improvement

I agree with you 100%

Archived