LZ Memorabilia Exhibit at Knebworth House

PageAngel

Pageangel, I'll aim to get them sent to you as quickly as possible after the event.

Some pictures may need editing slightly with photoshop.

Is hard to believe the day is almost here :-)

The photographs are going to be part of the programme and part of the Memories in Music copyright, so we'll host them on the memoriesinmusic website. :)

Besides the Electric Magic poster, are there any other concert posters displayed??

I think there was at least one other. Annie did get loads of offers for stuff as far as I am aware but space was the limiting factor in this one. The next one will be bigger :-)

Still there are some great items there (some are mine :D ) and well worth a look if you are in the UK. It's easy to get to the venue from Stevenage station. 5 min cab ride costs about £5-7. You're in OZ though right??

Annie did such a great job on the display

Eddie

No band members attended the reception, and they were never expected. Should they wish to see the exhibit, special arrangements have been made for them to do so.

Zacron was at the reception and opened it up for us. He's great! The rest of us were just all fans enjoying ourselves. Knebworth House is such an amazing setting and the staff are all wonderful. Martha Lytton-Cobbold was there serving drinks, clearing things away, and handing out programmes - the Lady of the Manor ! How nice is that?

I've been doing a lot of press for the exhibit, which makes me so happy as it will bring in money for the ABC. I was interviewed for a Dublin radio station while I was drinking a coffee in Starbucks, been in the local papers, and more is coming on Monday Its mad!! :lol: But it is raising a lot of awareness for the ABC and it's great to be able to really help.

The exhibit is popular and has a really nice atmosphere. Watching people smile and reminisce over the memorabilia is a a joy, and I get a lot of hugs from fans that are so happy to be able to see the display. All of the collectors who loaned things - be rightly proud of yourselves! You've done an amazing thing, for the children of Brazil as well as for other fans. Here's to you: :thanku:

Was a great night!

Was amazing to see and talk to Zacron. Very approachable, and a genuinely nice person who was willing to talk to everybody. Was great to hear his stories.

The Knebworth staff were all fantastic and really went out of their way to welcome everybody present.

I, and I am sure everybody present would like to say a big thank you to PageAngel for organising this!

No band members attended the reception, and they were never expected. Should they wish to see the exhibit, special arrangements have been made for them to do so.

Zacron was at the reception and opened it up for us. He's great! The rest of us were just all fans enjoying ourselves. Knebworth House is such an amazing setting and the staff are all wonderful. Martha Lytton-Cobbold was there serving drinks, clearing things away, and handing out programmes - the Lady of the Manor ! How nice is that?

I've been doing a lot of press for the exhibit, which makes me so happy as it will bring in money for the ABC. I was interviewed for a Dublin radio station while I was drinking a coffee in Starbucks, been in the local papers, and more is coming on Monday Its mad!! :lol: But it is raising a lot of awareness for the ABC and it's great to be able to really help.

The exhibit is popular and has a really nice atmosphere. Watching people smile and reminisce over the memorabilia is a a joy, and I get a lot of hugs from fans that are so happy to be able to see the display. All of the collectors who loaned things - be rightly proud of yourselves! You've done an amazing thing, for the children of Brazil as well as for other fans. Here's to you: :thanku:

"Was a great night!

Was amazing to see and talk to Zacron. Very approachable, and a genuinely nice person who was willing to talk to everybody. Was great to hear his stories."

Forgive my ignorance, But who is Zacron? Something to do with the Band?

He is the artist that created the cover of Led Zeppelin III. :D

"Was a great night!

Was amazing to see and talk to Zacron. Very approachable, and a genuinely nice person who was willing to talk to everybody. Was great to hear his stories."

Forgive my ignorance, But who is Zacron? Something to do with the Band?

He is/ was also friend of Jimmy's, I think since art school.

Thanks for sharing this with us, PageAngel. :)

Archived